Baltimore Hiring - FAQ
Table of Contents
- How many new jobs are being created by Horseshoe Baltimore?
- What positions are you currently recruiting for?
- Is casino experience necessary to be considered for employment at the casino?
- How many people do you expect to apply for casino jobs?
- Will my prior experience working in a casino and/or a certification from a card dealer training program guarantee my employment at Horseshoe?
- If a job is posted, does that mean only one person is needed to fill that opening?
- How long will jobs be posted on the website?
- Is there an age minimum to work at Horseshoe Baltimore?
- How do I apply?
- I don’t have internet access. Can I apply some other way?
- Is a resume required with my application?
- What will happen after I submit my application?
- How will I know if I am selected to move on in the process?
- Will I be considered for a job if I reside outside of Baltimore?
- Will non-English speaking candidates be considered?
- Will applicants with criminal/felony convictions be considered?
- If I’m hired, when can I expect to begin working? When will the casino open?
- What benefits does Horseshoe offer?
- Will I be trained by Horseshoe?
- What hours/shift will I work if I am hired? Are part-time positions available?
- Will I be required to wear a uniform?
- How much money can I expect to make?
- Will parking be provided for casino Team Members?
- I am unable to find the answer to my career-related question, who can I contact?
- If I am hired, can I gamble at Horseshoe Baltimore? Can my family gamble at the property?
In total, Horseshoe Baltimore will employ nearly 1,700 Team Members.
We are currently accepting applications for all positions in all departments. Candidates may apply online at HorseshoeBaltimore.com for positions in gaming, hospitality, marketing, culinary, engineering/maintenance and a host of other disciplines.
No. For the most part no casino experience is necessary to be considered for employment at the casino. The most important requirement for applicants is an upbeat and positive attitude and a desire to provide great customer service. Horseshoe will provide full training for most positions. There are some specific positions that do require prior work in a particular field. Each job posting includes a job description and lists necessary requirements.
We anticipate a strong response in Baltimore. All applicants should know that the process to identify candidates will be thorough and competitive.
No. Prior gaming experience and/or training will not guarantee casino employment. Horseshoe will provide thorough training for all dealers and most other jobs. The most important requirement for applicants is an upbeat and positive attitude and a desire to provide great customer service.
No. The casino will be open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so most positions require multiple individuals to cover the various shifts. In many cases, we will hire several individuals to fill each posted role.
Applications are currently being accepted on our careers page. Positions will be posted until candidates have been selected and positions have been filled.
Yes, applicants must be at least 21 years of age on the date of application to be considered.
You may view open postings, read job descriptions and apply online at HorseshoeBaltimore.com. Applicants should also be prepared to supply an active e-mail address and phone number.
Only online applications will be accepted. We cannot accept mailed or e-mailed applications or resumes. Complimentary computer use and Internet access is available at the following locations. Please check this list frequently as additional locations may be added.