Truly a piece of Caesars Palace’s storied history, Cleopatra’s Barge offers a classic Vegas lounge and bar experience. With its intimate size and red and gold décor, the luxurious floating barge is an ornate replica of the graceful craft that transported the royalty of Egypt on the Nile River in the time of Julius Caesar.
On Fridays and Saturdays, the lounge area is transformed into The Gossy Room, hosting the chic musical styling of Matt Goss in his eponymous show. Other nights, live bands and DJs play a variety of music. With no cover charge, guests are invited to take advantage of open seating or dance in a notable Vegas institution.
Join us for The Big Game!
Cleopatra's Barge is ready to host you and your party for The Big Game. Tickets to The Big Game are $250 plus tax, gratuity and box office fees and includes:
- stadium style seating with a big screen t.v.
- all you can drink: Miller Lite, Coors Light, Coors Banquet, MGD and Blue Moon
- all you can drink mixed beverages: Absolut, Crown Royal, Jameson, Jack Daniels, Bacardi, Patron, Fireball
- unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
- buffet style food: Hush Puppies, Pigs in a Blanket, Buffalo wings with assorted dipping sauces, potato chips with ranch and roasted tomato salsa, Caesar salad with shaved parmesan cheese & garlic
...guests can literally rock the boat at Cleopatra's Barge by grooving atop a water-soaked barge, flanked by a trademark topless Egyptian goddess statue.