Known as “The Shopping Wonder of the World,” The Forum Shops are a must-see, all-encompassing experience at Caesars Palace. Las Vegas' definitive luxury shopping destination, the massive shopping mall includes approximately 160 stores, brand name restaurants and attractions. Its lauded designer stores such as Louis Vuitton, Versace, Christian Dior, Valentino and Gucci represent some of the biggest names in fashion.
The newly revamped Fall of Atlantis animatronic show, a giant 50,000 gallon aquarium and some of the Strip’s most stunning architecture and design are wondrous elements to explore as you shop. Las Vegas Restaurants at The Forum Shops include Spago, The Palm, Carmine’s NYC, Sushi Roku, and Cheesecake Factory. The Forum Shops continues to grow, with store expansions and new openings every year.
LAS VEGAS RESTAURANTS AT THE FORUM SHOPS
- Cheesecake Factory
- Il Mulino New York
- Joe’s Seafood, Prime Steak and Stone Crab
- La Salsa Cantina
- Sushi Roku
- The Palm
- Trevi Italian Restaurant
- Carmine's NYC Family Style Italian Restaurant
- Planet Hollywood
- Christian Louboutin
- David Yurman
- Henri Bendel
- John Varvatos
- Kate Spade
- L.K. Bennett
- Louis Vuitton
- M Missoni
- Marc Jacobs
- Marc by Marc Jacobs
- Michael Kors
- Salvatore Ferragamo
- Sergio Rossi
- Tiffany & Co.
- Van Cleef & Arpels
Discover additional shopping in Las Vegas at The LINQ!
- Famed diamonds at Hearts on Fire, Cartier and Tiffany & Co.
- Separate Fendi shoe boutique is the only one in the country
- Martin Lawrence Galleries is the world’s largest privately-owned art gallery and features a wall of Andy Warhol pieces
- Tourneau, Piaget, Breitling and Hublot are a must for watch collectors
- Some stores feature only-in-Vegas exclusive items
- Check out the Diane Von Furstenberg boutique’s special accessories lounge
- Two convenient valet areas—one off the Strip and one underneath toward the casino entrance
Most of us go to the mall to grab the outfit we want, then leave. But the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace is far from simple -- you'll want to stick around a lot longer. Talking statues. An exotic fish aquarium. World-renowned restaurants. With stores from famous designers like Salvatore Ferragamo, Gianni Versace, Dolce and Gabbana and Louis Vuitton, you won't have a problem with splurging.