Mid-America Center strives to be an active leader in the community and industry through consistent and best practices; to exceed the expectations of our clients and patrons; to host a stage that promotes diversity and quality of life.
The Mid-America Center is the Heartland's premier entertainment and convention center. The multi-purpose facility is the metro area's link to the ultimate in live entertainment and sporting events. From rock shows to family shows and much more, the arena has hosted top names in show business as well as numerous community events. Performers and events hosted at the MAC include Sheryl Crow, Black-Eyed Peas, Martina McBride, Cher, John Mellencamp, Pearl Jam, Tom Petty, Foo Fighters, Three Days Grace, Kenny Chesney, Tool, B.B. King, Reba McEntire, Kings of Leon, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Journey, REO Speedwagon, Styx, Counting Crows, Def Leppard, Alan Jackson, Chris Tomlin, Slipknot, Lyle Lovett, Harlem Globetrotters, Monster Jam, Playhouse Disney Live!, Disney on Ice and countless others.
The MAC opened on October 18, 2002 and continues to attract attention for its contemporary design. The facility is the centerpiece of the metro area's most exciting destinations. Elegant lodging, shopping, premium restaurants, casino gaming, and a 16-screen cinema.
- 30,000 square feet (pillar-free)
- Concert Seating: 9,000 approximately
- Hockey Seating: 6,700 approximately
- Luxury Suites: 12
- Club Seats: 100
- North & South Party Room: 56 and 46
- Exhibition Hall: 24,000+ square feet
- Exhibit/Trade Show Booths: 120-150
- Ballroom/Meeting Space: 23,000+ square feet
- Banquet Seating Capacity: 1,500
- Exhibit/Trade Show Booths: 90-112
- Meeting Rooms: 8
- Pre-Function Area: 15,000 square feet
- 2,600 Open-surfaced spaces surrounding Complex