Sprinkles Cupcakes at the LINQ Las Vegas
Highlights of this Cupcake Bakery:
Synonymous with deliciously moist and incomparable cupcakes made of sweet cream butter, pure Belgium chocolate and Madagascar Bourbon vanilla, Sprinkles has become a household name. Its only Las Vegas location is a large flagship, featuring its cupcakes, ice cream, cookies, doggie cupcakes and merchandise under one roof. The shop bakes nearly 30 flavors total, but only offers certain ones on each day, listed on its flavor cards. Vegan, sugar-free, and gluten-free alternatives are available daily in Sprinkles’ signature red velvet flavor. Any items can be ordered and made in advance for parties and events, and customized with its special topper décor.
The Sprinkles Cupcake Back Story:
Founded in 2005, Sprinkles Cupcakes was the originator of making the standard American cupcake go high end and has taken its small beginnings into a billion dollar empire. Now a household name, it’s world renowned for kicking off the gourmet couture cupcake trend that began in Los Angeles and swept the world nearly a decade ago. With its now-instantly recognizable round dot topper, the brand exploded beyond cake and into gourmet ice creams and cookies. Its Cupcake ATMs instantly dispense the coveted treats without its infamously long lines (which can reach hour-long waits at many of its locations especially, Beverly Hills.) Celebrities and epicurean influencers worldwide have spoken of their devotion to the brand and its glorified confections, which have finally arrived in Las Vegas for the first time.
Sprinkles Cupcakes’ Las Vegas Location
In The LINQ’s Central Plaza, next door to Brooklyn Bowl.
- The Sprinkles Sundae packs a scoop of ice cream between a cupcake top and bottom
- Cupcake ATM fulfills cake cravings 24 hours daily
- Getting pints of ice cream? Its specialty bags keep them cold on the go
- Ample outdoor seating makes this location the biggest in the country
- Try the famous salted oatmeal cornflake cookie
- Ordering by phone for pick-up? Pull up to LINQ valet and a team member will bring your order to you