Exceptional, meet Sensational.
Variety, meet Simplicity. Meeting planners, meet Las Vegas—one of the top convention destinations in the world.
Las Vegas is more than bright lights and mega jackpots. It's the entertainment capital of the world, the gateway to the southwest, a golfer's paradise and a meeting planner's oasis all wrapped into one. Small wonder over 6 million conventioneers choose Las Vegas for their meeting destination each year.
Las Vegas boasts:
- Over 100 spectacular shows per day, from comedy to magic to the biggest names in the biz
- World-class dining at culinary hot spots including Planet Hollywood, Mon Ami Gabi at Paris Las Vegas, Hyakumi at Caesars Palace and more
- The ultimate in shopping, whether attendees want to shop till they—well, you know—at the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace or meander boutiques on the cobblestone streets of Paris Las Vegas
- Year-round championship golf
- Easy travel within Vegas via the Monorail and free shuttles
- Easy access to the natural wonders of Zion National Park, Red Rock Canyon, Lake Mead, Mt. Charleston and more
- 340 days of sunshine per year
- 1,000 flights arriving and departing per day
- Over 9.5 million sq. ft. of meeting, exhibition and trade show space
- Over 133,000 hotel and motel rooms (that's more than Orlando, Los Angeles or Chicago)
- 17 of the top 20 largest hotels in the United States
One call. One email.
A one-of-a-kind company.
Ready to plan a seamless, memorable meeting? Have a question? Need additional information? Call or email us for one-on-one assistance.