TUESDAY NIGHT BLOQ PARTY OFFER FOR LOCALS:
- 30% off High Roller tickets and a free drink at the Sky Lounge
THE HIGH ROLLER: THE WORLD'S TALLEST OBSERVATION WHEEL
Shining bright on the Las Vegas Strip, the 550-foot-tall High Roller is a true standout at The LINQ's outdoor shopping, dining and entertainment promenade.
It's hard to picture what a cabin looks like, since it can hold up to 40 people in one. There are benches on either side of the cabin, with plenty of floor space in between. But we imagine you'll want to stand against the window and admire the view. Take a fun peek inside the High Roller:
Tickets are $24.95 during the day, $34.95 at night. You can fly solo or rent out an entire cabin for the ultimate bachelor, bachelorette or wedding party. Or, reserve bigger events at the High Roller's wheelhouse.
Need more information? Check out everything you need to know on our High Roller FAQs page.
- Stop by the gift shop at the base of the wheel and pick up a fun souvenir.
- Save time and park at the The LINQ’s convenient valet. The LINQ's valet is adjacent to the High Roller ticket area. Drive east on Flamingo Road (away from the Strip), turn left on LINQ Lane. It's just before The LINQ's back entrance.
- If you're all about sightseeing, book your ride right at sunset or nighttime. Also, previous riders say that standing at the right side of the cabin offers the best views. You decide.
- The High Roller’s wheelhouse sells drinks at the bar. Or, you can rent an entire cabin and have your own bartender on board!
- Stick around. The LINQ promenade offers everything musical acts at Brooklyn Bowl to amazing drink specials at Yard House.
A LOOK INSIDE THE HIGH ROLLER
On December 13th, we are providing wedding officiant services from 9am to 12pm. If you want to marry on the High Roller and don’t mind doing so with other couples or new friends, you may purchase wedding tickets which include tickets for you and your partner on the high roller, two glasses of champagne, and a commemorative photo for just $100.00.
Take in the best views of Las Vegas from inside a High Roller Happy Half Hour cabin. Your ticket includes one 30-minute ride and an open bar inside the cabin! Happy Half Hour cabins roll daily from 4pm to 1am, Monday- Thursday and from NOON-1am Friday-Sunday. Happy Half Hour tickets starting at $29.95. Must be 21 or older to ride in a Happy Half Hour cabin.
The High Roller has many options for families. Choose from the Family Pack, which includes 2 adult and 2 youth tickets at a discount, or the Family Hour Package which enables riders with kids 12 years and under to ride in a family setting on Saturday mornings, prior to the observation wheel opening to the public.
Harrah’s and Flamingo are just steps away from The LINQ and High Roller - Flamingo is right next door. These resorts are in a prime location, but now you can book a room that faces the High Roller. Enjoy these spectacular sights day and night and get the best view in Vegas.
Receive $5 off when you purchase a daytime or nighttime ticket and receive a free ticket for your child 12 years and younger. (Children 3 and under are always free!) Use offer code LOCALS online and present your tickets and your Nevada ID at the High Roller Guest Services desk.