Big Game Packages
Enjoy 1 (or 2) night hotel stay plus unlimited food from the Guy Fieri Big Game Menu and all-you-can-drink Coors Light and Miller Light beer for two.
- LINQ 1 night stay + unlimited food from the Guy Fieri Big Game Menu and all-you-can-drink Coors Light and Miller Light beer for two
- LINQ 2 nights stay + unlimited food from the Guy Fieri Big Game Menu and all-you-can-drink Coors Light and Miller Light beer for two
- Big Game Menu
Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen & Bar offers guests a taste of Fieri’s signature cuisine, featuring bold flavors and unique twists on traditional dishes. Open daily from 10 a.m. to 2 a.m. for brunch, lunch, dinner and late night dining, the 200 seat restaurant features a delicious blend of casual foods including an extensive variety of burgers, wings, tacos, small bites and shareable food items.
The restaurant’s extensive drink menu features 16 craft beers, in addition to the Sonoma County wine selection and a frozen tap system shot bar that creates a one-of-a kind experience for guests. Instead of having shots strained or mixed with ice, which then run the risk of getting diluted, the frozen tap system bar dispenses eight different shots straight out of an iced dispenser.
The 6,500 square foot space features a large outdoor patio and dining area with panoramic views of the Las Vegas Strip. The cooking space features a metal, tile, and wood theme that closely resembles Fieri’s kitchen at home. Fieri’s tattoos are also incorporated as part of the design elements throughout the restaurant and bar, including coasters, napkins and dishware, as well as memorabilia from his alma mater, University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
The restaurant is adjacent to the Carnaval Court and The Linq Hotel and Casino’s main entrance.
- Enjoy a high-energy experience in a comfortable atmosphere
- Large outdoor patio is ideal for people watching
- Party central! Close to The LINQ and the popular Carnaval Court at Harrah's
- Enjoy the talented celebrity chef's unique American food concepts
- Try Fieri's Bloody Mary brunch