hoursSunday Noon - 2 a.m.
Monday - Thursday 5 p.m. - 2 a.m.
Friday 5 p.m. - 3 a.m.
Saturday Noon- 3 a.m.
For groups of 12 or more, please call 866-733-5827
Brooklyn Bowl at the LINQ Las Vegas
Tuesday night BLOQ Party offers for locals:
- 2 for 1 build-your-own mojitos. Choose from Bacardi Superior, Limon, Pineapple Fusion, Mango Fusion or Dragonberry. Add a basket of wings for $9.
- Bacardi Party Package: Bowling lane for 8 people, shoes, first Bacardi drink pitcher or round of shots and a basket of fried wings for $75.
- 2 for 1 Bacardi Drinks
- 2 for 1 Cazadores Drinks
Highlights of this Nightlife Mecca:
Bowling, live music, nightlife and gourmet dining fuse together at LINQ's hottest nighttime destination, Brooklyn Bowl, an offshoot of its popular New York location, which was dubbed as "one of the most incredible places on earth" by Rolling Stone magazine. The LINQ's 80,000-square-foot Brooklyn Bowl features 32 bowling lanes and a gigantic music venue, plus the famed Blue Ribbon restaurant featuring popular American comfort food. Items include everything from wings, pizza, catfish and barbecue to vegetarian fare.
The Brooklyn Bowl Back Story:
The original Brooklyn Bowl opened in 2009 in Brooklyn's Williamsburg neighborhood. The building actually used to be an ironworks-foundry building in the late 1800s. Brooklyn Bowl stands out for its eco-friendly practices and even the concert stage is made out of recycled trunk tires. Brooklyn Bowl also conserves energy by using all LED lights. The Brooklyn-based 600-capacity venue hosted big-name music acts, including The Roots, electronic hip-hop DJ RJ-D2, Biz Markie, Guns N' Roses and Elvis Costello, to name a few. With the Vegas location hosting a 2,000-capacity showroom, you can only imagine how awesome the concert headliners will be.
Brooklyn Bowl's Las Vegas Location
Covering LINQ's halfway point, in the Central Plaza.
- Take your bowling experience up a notch: VIP seating and bottle service are also available.
- If you're ready to hang out all night, the concert venue transitions into a nightclub complete with live DJ-spun music.
- Get some fresh air on the second level's outdoor deck, which overlooks LINQ's Central Plaza.
Check out the Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas experience.