Stay close at one of our resorts
Purple Zebra at the LINQ Las Vegas
Tuesday BLOQ Party offer for Locals:
2 for 1 Zebra Hoof Frozen Cocktails
Highlights of this Daiquiri Bar:
Trying every daiquiri flavor here would leave you in a hallucinogenic state, perhaps dreaming of purple zebras much like the inspiration behind this bar of frozen libations. At this self-serve daiquiri bar with 20 flavors, mix and match an infinite number of combinations, and even add candy toppings or keep it classy with a non-alcoholic creation. With funky, fantastical wonderland-like design elements, grown-ups get to be kids again—and unlike the frozen yogurt parlor, these cold treats pack a savory adult punch.
The Purple Zebra Back Story:
F. Scott Fitzgerald’s novel, “This Side of Paradise,” follows a group of travelers with some serious wanderlust, leading them to roam far and wide, drinking daiquiris until they’re so inebriated they hallucinate purple zebras. The dreamy surreality—much like the state one gets when getting a nice buzz on—is a similar one that The Purple Zebra is targeting for adventurous drinkers.
Purple Zebra’s Las Vegas Location
Across Chayo Mexican Kitchen + Tequila Bar and O'Sheas, near the front entrance next to Starbucks
- Order the "Dreamland," which mixes all 18 of the alcoholic flavors together in one vessel.
- Featured special offerings change once per week.
- The most popular flavor is Tastes Like Heaven, which blends Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey and lemonade.
- Coming back for a second round? Refills are 30% off.
- Check for special festive offerings on popular holidays.
- Total Rewards credit card and points can be used here.