avg entree price
$16 To $32
hoursDaily 11am to Late
For groups of 12 or more, please call 866-733-5827
You Might Also Like
Stay close at one of our resorts
Chayo Mexican Kitchen + Tequila Bar
Highlights of this Mexican Restaurant:
What do you get when you blend tequila, delicious Mexican food, a DJ and a party atmosphere, and then serve it over a place that rocks? The new Chayo Mexican Kitchen + Tequila Bar combines dining and a dynamic bar to create a high-energy fiesta at The LINQ in Las Vegas.
Complete with the most seductive mechanical bull on The Strip, the two-story restaurant seats more than 300 guests and offers multiple bars, private dining rooms, spacious patios on both levels and indoor-outdoor seating with the only unobstructed view of the High Roller observation wheel.
Chayo is open daily for lunch, dinner and late-night entertainment, offering a fusion of flavors with dishes made from the freshest ingredients. Executive Chef Ernesto Zendejas has created a menu to please all Las Vegas Mexican food lovers, with selections dedicated to authentic Mexican cuisine. The cuisine is modern, fun and uninhibited – just like the guests.
Locals receive a 20% discount at Chayo on Mondays.
Tuesday BLOQ Party offer for Locals
Half price tacos and buy one get one margaritas
Mexican Independence Day Festivities
Chayo celebrates Mexican Independence Day with a special menu Friday, Sept. 12 – Tuesday, Sept. 16.
Executive Chef Ernesto Zendejas has crafted an authentic menu of Mexican specialties, available exclusively for the holiday. Authentic dishes include:
- Mexican creamed corn served with pinots, $8
- Cochinita pivil tamales served with an ancho chile sauce, $16
- The mole sampler: mini short ribs with mole negro, duck carnitas with pasilla mole and chicken breast with red mole, $28
- The chile en nogada entrée stuffed with marinated pulled pork, $22
- Buñuelo, a fried dough ball served with mango ice cream, $8
To accompany the authentic and history-filled Mexican cuisine, guests can choose from a selection of 50 tequilas from the bar or a signature cocktail including the Puncho Villa made with Tanteo jalapeño tequila, fresh lime juice, fresh watermelon and cucumber mint; or the Chayo Paloma made with Don Julio Silver tequila, San Pellegrino Pompelo and fresh grapefruit. With enough liquid courage, revelers may take a spin on the restaurant's feisty mechanical bull, Chayo.
The Chayo Back Story:
In its first incarnation, Chayo's Mexico City-born Chef, Ernesto Zendejas, has created authentic treats for the senses with his exploding flavor palette incorporated into varying dishes. He wants his spicy salsas to remind you of Mexico's blazing heat and taste the culture's flavorful influence in each spicy entrée. With more than 50 tequilas, the lively atmosphere can quickly take on a more debaucherous vibe takes in the eponymously named Chayo, its sexy mechanical bull that beckons libation-fueled partygoers with a wild ride.
Chayo's Las Vegas Location:
Toward The LINQ's Las Vegas Boulevard entrance, next door to O'Sheas and The Linq Hotel and Casino entrance.
- Ride Chayo, the mechanical bull starting at 11pm on Friday and Saturday and at 9pm Sunday, Monday and Thursday.
- All drinks are 2-for-1 and draft beers are $4 during daily happy hour from 4 to 7 p.m.
- Taco Tuesday specials include half-priced tacos and 2-for-1 house margaritas.
- Late night happy hour is from 10 p.m. to midnight Friday-Saturday. All drinks are 2-for-1 and get a free Corona with shot of Sauza Blue.