Las Vegas Allure Sweepstakes/
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
FOR PERSONS WHO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES THROUGH THIS CREATIVE PRESENTATION, THESE RULES GOVERN ALL ASPECTS OF PARTICIPATION AND PRIZE AWARD.
1. Introduction. The Grand Prize Drawing ("Grand Prize Drawing") is sponsored by ePrize LLC, One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, Michigan 48069 ("Sponsor"). The Grand Prize Drawing is offered in conjunction with multiple companies ("Promoters") through different Web sites ("Creative Presentations"), announcing many different prizes. The Promoter for this particular Creative Presentation is Harrah's Operating Company, Inc. One (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all entries received across all Creative Presentations. The prize for which an entrant is eligible depends on the Creative Presentation through which the entrant entered the Grand Prize Drawing. In addition, a drawing from amongst the eligible entries to this Creative Presentation only will be held (the "Secondary Drawing"). The Secondary Drawing is sponsored by Harrah's Operating Company, Inc., One Harrah's Court, Las Vegas, NV 89119. The Grand Prize Drawing and Secondary Drawing are collectively referred to as the "Sweepstakes". Void where prohibited.
ONLY ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE ACROSS ALL CREATIVE PRESENTATIONS WILL BE AWARDED IN THE SWEEPSTAKES.
2. Timing. The Sweepstakes runs from February 6, 2010 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on June 30, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. ET ("Promotion Period"). Various Creative Presentations may be added throughout the Promotion Period. Promoter's computer is the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
3. Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor and Promoters, and/or their parent, affiliates or subsidiaries or properties managed by any of such, and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, grandparents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Individuals who are excluded from casino facilities, including through a government program, at Harrah's discretion, or by their own request, are not eligible. If asked, entrant must provide valid proof of age by way of valid picture identification (driver's license, passport, state identification card, or military identification card). By participating, entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. All applicable federal, state, and local laws apply.
4. To Enter. During the Promotion Period, visit www.harrahs.com/allurelv (Paris) or www.harrahs.com/allurelvm (Rio) (each a "Promotion URL") and follow the links and instructions to complete the registration form. Complete and submit the registration form, including a valid home address. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Grand Prize Drawing and one (1) entry into the applicable Secondary Drawing prize pool. The URL by which you enter the Promotion determines the Secondary Drawing prize pool you will gain an entry into. Each entrant may receive two (2) entries per day during the Promotion Period, one (1) entry into the Grand Prize Drawing, and one (1) entry into the Secondary Drawing prize pool through which you entered the Promotion. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
You may enter the Grand Prize Drawing through as many Creative Presentations as you like.
5. Selection of Potential Winners. Grand Prize Drawing: On or about July 30, 2010, Sponsor will randomly select one (1) Promoter's Creative Presentation from among all Creative Presentations. Sponsor will then select one (1) potential Grand Prize Winner from among all eligible entries received through the selected Creative Presentation. The potential winner will be notified by mail and/or email within ten (10) days of the drawing. Except where prohibited, potential winner must execute and return to Sponsor, within ten (10) days of being notified, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release ("Affidavit") in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within ten (10) days of the first attempt to contact him/her or if he/she fails to sign and return the Affidavit within the required time period, an alternate entrant will be selected in his/her place at random from among all eligible entries received for the selected Creative Presentation. Secondary Drawing: ePrize, LLC, on behalf of Promoter, will randomly select twenty (20) potential Secondary Drawing Prize winners, ten (10) per Promotion URL, from among all eligible entries received on or about July 30, 2010. Each potential Secondary Drawing Prize winner must execute and return to Sponsor, within ten (10) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, an Affidavit in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential Secondary Drawing winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Affidavit within the required time period, or the prize is returned as undelivered, the prize will be forfeited. There will be three (3) alternate drawings for the Secondary Prize, after which the prize will remain unawarded. All entrants selected (Grand and Secondary) must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements.
For All Prizes: Prize is non-transferable, and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor and Promoters sole discretion. Sponsor and Promoters reserve the right to substitute a prize with another prize of greater or equal value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are solely responsible for any and all applicable fees and taxes associated with prize receipt and use.
7. Publicity. Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner's consent to Sponsor's and Promoter's use of winner's name, likeness, voice, opinions, hometown, state and country for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
8. General Conditions. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of impairment. Sponsor reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of this or any other Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage Sponsor's or any Promoter's Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor and Promoters reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Release. By receipt of any prize, winner agrees that Sponsor and Promoters, their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, and the agents, employees, directors and officers of these companies (the "Released Parties"), are not liable whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize or from winner's participation in the Sweepstakes.
10. Limitations of Liability. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes (2) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network, hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant's computer, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes, receipt or use or misuses of any prize, or from downloading any material from Sponsor's or Promoter's Web site(s), regardless of whether the material was prepared by Sponsor, Promoter or a third party, and regardless of whether the material is connected to Sponsor's or Promoter's Web site by a hypertext link. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes. Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of Nevada or the appropriate Nevada State Court located in Clark County, Nevada; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Nevada, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Nevada or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Nevada.
13. Winner List: Winner List requests will only be accepted after the promotion end date (listed above) and no later than November 30, 2010. For the Winner List, send an email with subject line: "Las Vegas Allure Sweepstakes, Winner List Request," to WinListRequests@eprizefulfillment.com.
© 2010 ePrize, LLC. All rights reserved.
LAS VEGAS ALLURE SWEEPSTAKES /GRAND PRIZE DRAWING ABBREVIATED RULES
1. ABBREVIATED RULES for TV and Radio
2. ABBREVIATED RULES for Print
4. Abbreviated Rules for online Ads - Not a Banner