Currently, indoor dining is only permitted while seated at a restaurant or in your hotel room, and beverage service on the casino floor is available if you are seated at a slot machine or table game. Recently, New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy announced a curfew on indoor dining & beverage service. Here is what it means for your upcoming stay. *Please note that our casinos will remain open 24/7, uninterrupted.
- From 10pm to 10am beverage service on the casino floor will not be available and restaurants must close at 10pm each evening.
- The casino floor, however, will remain open for play 24/7, uninterrupted.
- During the curfew period, food and beverages must be consumed only in your guest room or a designated outdoor area.
- Guests can purchase food and beverage as take-out or in-room delivery from available restaurants during this time.
- Beverages are also available at our retail stores for in-room consumption.
- Due to social distancing protocols, restaurants are operating at 25% capacity, therefore reservations are strongly encouraged.
- At this time, smoking is only permitted in designated hotel rooms.