Bally's Atlantic City Restaurants
Get ready to satisfy your appetite. Bally’s Atlantic City Resort welcomes you with delectable tastes from around the world.
With fine Atlantic City restaurant options including steak and seafood and casual fare ranging from burgers and Asian dishes to oysters and breakfast staples, dining at Bally’s Atlantic City Resort puts you in the center of the action.
BEST RESTAURANTS IN ATLANTIC CITY
- UpscaleGuy Fieri’s Chophouse near Bally's AC is the real deal. It's a traditional steakhouse with a twist, overlooking Atlantic City’s famed boardwalk and beach.
- Quick BitesBoardwalk Cupcakes by Executive Pastry Chef Deborah Pellegrino is your stop for all kinds, gooey and delicious. Pack your box with cupcakes near Bally's AC.
- CasualBuca di Beppo is a family-style Italian restaurant near Bally's AC, transporting you to a quaint Italian village with its home-style cuisine and warm ambiance.
- CasualOur Asian cuisine restaurant, Noodle Village, is conveniently located adjacent to the Baccarat Palace Asian gaming area.
- PromotionsEnjoy dining specials and happy hour at Bally's Atlantic City's restaurants and bars.
- Quick BitesCome on in, cool off, and refuel with a salad or Grab & Go Sushi, or stop by our famous boardwalk window for $2 hot dogs and pizza!
- CasualThe perfect fusion of oyster bar, sports bar and seafood shack serving up the ocean’s freshest fare at this casual Bally’s Atlantic City restaurant.
- Quick BitesWalt’s Primo Pizza, with signature thin-crust pizzas prepared freshly, has been an Atlantic City restaurant go-to for over 30 years.
- Quick BitesTake a delicious bite out of the Shore with this Atlantic City tradition which has serving up submarine sandwiches since 1947.
- CasualJohnny Rockets brings the '50s malt shop back to the future. You can sit on a fountain stool or get Boardwalk-front takeout.
- Quick BitesGet on with that #snackswag. AC Snack Shack is your one-stop shop for Atlantic City's tastiest tacos and burgers.
- Quick BitesBarbecue by National BBQ Hall of Famer and chef, restaurateur and Food Network host Guy Fieri, located in the Wild Wild West
- Quick BitesVisit Dunkin' Donuts for your favorite fresh-brewed coffee, delicious donuts and sandwiches.