Things To Do Near Bally's Atlantic City
Bally’s is the premiere Atlantic City hotel and casino destination for non-stop action and fun. Guests have the opportunity to take advantage of the fantastic amenities and Atlantic City attractions that are offered including access to top-notch meeting facilities, a world-class spa, and the lush pool. Guests can also shop ‘til they drop at one of the many nationally-known stores at Bally’s. Of course the Las Vegas of the East boasts one of the most exciting nightlight experiences in the country. The list of things to do in Atlantic City is endless. Explore the best Atlantic City attractions and activities at Bally’s today.
EXPERIENCE THE BEST ATLANTIC CITY ATTRACTIONS AT BALLY'S
- NightlifeWild Wild West is the hub of Bally's Atlantic City nightlife featuring a great mix of bars, food options, games and live entertainment.
- NightlifeFrozen drinks, craft beers, souvenir glasses and more.... #saloonandchill. The indoor/outdoor, modern, western bar near Bally's Atlantic City offers an abundance of frozen drinks and craft beer selections.
- SpaTreat yourself to a world-class spa and enjoy our exquisite massage, facial and treatment services at the Bally’s Atlantic City Spa.
- NightlifeStep up to the Mountain Bar at Bally’s for a 24-hour happy hour.
- NightlifeThis fashionable hotspot is located at the center of Bally's and is open 24 hours.
- ShoppingThe Bally’s Atlantic City Shops are a shopping experience with numerous shopping options.
- PromotionsWhy not make a night of it? Bally’s offers guests some of the best deals in Atlantic City with these packages.
- Property FeatureMeet in style at our world-class Atlantic City resorts. You'll find first-class catering, award-winning service and the perfect meeting space for your group. Take your pick of Harrah's Resort Atlantic City, Caesars Atlantic City and Bally's Atlantic City. Receive top-notch, high-tech business facilities, ample meeting space and world-class amenities.
- NightlifeFor beers and a game or a pitcher of Harry's famous sangria out in the courtyard, the Bar at Harry's always satisfies Bally’s Atlantic City guests.