Things To Do Near Bally's Atlantic City
Bally’s is the premiere Atlantic City hotel and casino destination for non-stop action and fun. Guests have the opportunity to take advantage of the fantastic amenities and Atlantic City attractions that are offered including access to top-notch meeting facilities, a world-class spa, and the lush pool. Guests can also shop ‘til they drop at one of the many nationally-known stores at Bally’s.
The list of things to do in Atlantic City is endless. Visit Bally's Atlantic City hotel deals and promotions today for an unforgettable AC experience.
EXPERIENCE THE BEST ATLANTIC CITY ATTRACTIONS AT BALLY'S
THURSDAY, MARCH 28; 7:00PM - 9:00PM
Join the team at Guy Fieri Chophouse for a legit 4 course dinner with each course paired with a unique offering by Stone Brewing. The menu has been expertly pair by Stone Brewing Brew Masters. The dinner will be interactive and guests will have an opportunity to speak with a Stone Brewing Brew Master about all things beer!
Boardwalk's Better Bet
Bally's Atlantic City is the boardwalk's better bet for value! Play, stay, and enjoy your Atlantic City getaway with great deals every day!
- $5 Blackjack 24/7 at Wild Wild West
- $4 Shots at Mountain Bar
- $3 Beers at Mountain Bar
- 10X Craps Odds
- $14.99 All You Can Eat Breakfast Buffet at Buca di Beppo
- $1 Hot Dogs at Gold Tooth Gerties (SEASONAL)
- $3 Roulette
- $5 Mixed Drinks at Mountain Bar
- $10 Lunch Specials at Noodle Village
- $14.99 All You Can Eat Pasta Family Style (dinner) at Buca di Beppo
- $5 Burgers at AC Snack Shack
- $4, $5 and $6 Beers and Cocktails at Bally's Beach Bar (SEASONAL)
- Daily Happy Hours at Lobby Bar (3pm-5pm) and Guy Fieri's Chophouse (5pm to 7pm)
- $5 Beers at Guy's Bar-B-Que Joint (large cans)
- $39 All Inclusive Menus at Guy Fieri's Chophouse, Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill and Nero's Italian Steakhouse
- $19.99 Special Lunch Pricing at Palace Court Buffet Monday through Friday
- Kids Eat Free at Palace Court Buffet with purchase of adult entree
- $11.99 Burgers, $12.99 Cheesesteaks and Turkey Club Sandwiches at Cafe Roma