Bally's Las Vegas Restaurants & Dining
Bally's offers an impressive selection of restaurants including Mexican, American and Asian cuisine.
SEA: The Thai Experience features tasty Thai and Vietnamese cuisine, while BLT focuses on steak and seafood. Buca Di Beppo offers traditional breakfast favorites, or ramp up the party at Tequila Taqueria.
Casual Las Vegas restaurants include Nosh, Sbarro, LavAzza and the classic hot dog favorite, Nathan’s Famous. Craving even more gourmet eats? Explore other nearby Las Vegas restaurants or visit adjoining hotel Paris Las Vegas.
- UpscaleAn interpretation of the American Steakhouse with traditional fare and a bistro ambiance.
- UpscaleThe legend returns with an outstanding assortment of upscale brunch options located at BLT Steak.
- Quick BitesA taste of Coney Island - classic hot dogs topped with sauerkraut and mustard or chili and cheese at this quick Las Vegas restaurant near the Bally’s Las Vegas Race & Sports Book.
- Quick BitesNosh serves bagel and croissant breakfast sandwiches along with made-to-order sandwiches, hot dogs and fresh desserts.
- Quick BitesMore than just coffee, LavAzza serves juices, fruit smoothies and assorted baked goods near the Bally’s Las Vegas lobby.
- Quick BitesQuick bites like New York style or stuffed pizza slices and your favorite Italian dishes are served at this Las Vegas restaurant across from the Bally’s Las Vegas Race & Sports Book.
- CasualExperience the soul of Mexico. Enjoy delightfully authentic Mexican dishes and beverages set to a backdrop of revolución imagery, vintage tortilla presses and other cultural icons.
- CasualLas Vegas diners can savor the exotic flavors of Thailand and Vietnam late into the night in a Bally’s restaurant with sleek, Bangkok-inspired modern design.
- CasualPays homage to your favorite Italian dishes along with lively atmosphere, quirky decor and food that is delizioso.
- CasualEnjoy a true gourmet burger at Burger Brasserie, a lively Las Vegas restaurant offering a French interpretation of the meat-and-potatoes sports bar at Paris Las Vegas.