The old tradition of a Las Vegas dinner show is reborn with the hilarious, interactive Tony N' Tina’s Wedding. Audience members serve as wedding guests witnessing “the big day” gone awry. Characters range from a drunk priest to a pregnant bridesmaid. The eccentric, back-talking Italian families feud, fight and make up as plenty of bride and groom shenanigans take place.
Take a seat at one of the round tables for the Italian buffet dinner and watch the chaos unfold. Interact with other guests while the theatrical, comedic show—based on a loose script—happens around you. Dig into some wedding cake and try to catch the bouquet or garter before heading to the dance floor for some funky chicken moves as the actors draw you in and make you as much or as little part of the show as you want. The improv-style format makes Tony N' Tina’s Wedding a Las Vegas show that’s different each time. It’s an unforgettable, interactive Las Vegas show at Bally’s Las Vegas.
- Get your picture taken with the cast
- Specialty VIP package
- One-stop dinner and show for those in a time crunch
- Excellent for groups and bachelorette parties
- Cash bar for champagne and cocktails
Orders of 10 or more can contact the Group Sales department at (866) 574-3851 or send an email.
- Just-married couples get in free when they show a marriage license and ID at our theater.
- All bachelorettes get in free with at least 3 full-price paid tickets in any seating section.