Things to Do in Vegas at Bally's
If you’re looking for exciting things to do in Vegas, Bally’s Las Vegas welcomes all guests with endless options.
From spa trips to shopping and spirits, Bally’s is a sure win if you’re looking for things to do in Vegas. For additional enchanting sights and exciting things to do, visit Paris Las Vegas, adjacent to Bally's through a connecting walkway!
- AttractionYou'll never see your body the same way again! Experience real human bodies presented in dramatic and compelling environments. An authentic, original exhibition on human anatomy.
- Property FeatureWho says you can't keep up with football while you're on vacation? Catch all the action this season at Bally's Las Vegas!
- NightlifeWith Victor Drai at the helm, the new Indigo Lounge provides guests with impeccable service, hand-crafted cocktails and sublime live entertainment.
- PoolWade your cares away in Bally’s oversized, outdoor heated Las Vegas pool, the Blu Pool, highlighted by palm trees and attentive, poolside service.
- SpaTake care of your Las Vegas hair, makeup and nail needs at Bally’s Salon.
- SpaBally’s Spa is a secluded retreat at the center of the action, offering massages, facials, body treatments and more.
- ShoppingBally’s Las Vegas Avenue Shops offer a shopping experience with more than 20 unique stores and boutiques with a countless array of souvenirs, jewelry and exclusive fashions.
- ShoppingGrand Bazaar Shops is an immersive experience that captures the essence of the world’s greatest open-air markets, creating an outdoor shopping mecca that comes to life at the heart of the Las Vegas Strip.
- Local AttractionsBally’s Las Vegas is the home of the Las Vegas Strip’s biggest tennis complex, with eight lighted courts.
- NightlifeHome of the 46-ounce bling bottle, Shiver features delicious frozen cocktails and draft beers.
- GolfWhen you stay, you can connect with the green by booking a tee time at one of our top-rated golf courses, Rio Secco and Cascata Golf, both located just minutes away from the Las Vegas Strip.
- NightlifeThe open-air Sully’s Bar has been welcoming Bally’s Las Vegas guests for years with its extended draft beer selection.
- Property FeatureEnjoy eight premier properties working as one, committed to fulfilling all your meeting planning needs. Choose from Bally's, Caesars Palace, Flamingo, Harrah's, The LINQ, Paris, Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, and Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino. That's over a million square feet of meeting space, over 23,000 rooms and suites, and a dynamic array of dining, entertainment and more.