We reserved a non-smoking suite. When we opened the door to the room, there was a strong smell of cigarette smoke. I didn't want to get charged for smoking in the room and I didn't want everything in my suitcase to smell of smoke so I called the front desk. They brought up a powerful filter, but we needed to vacate the room for over an hour while they used it. It did work, to be fair. We called the front desk again because several lightbulbs were out. They sent someone fairly promptly. Next to the bed were two sinks. Out of view of the bed but across from the sinks was a bath/shower area. Past the sinks was the door to the lavatory (toilet). That room was a tiny closet. There was a glass shelf exactly elbow height when I was sitting down, so there was no room for my arm. Right above the toilet paper was a phone with a long, curly cord so there was no way to reach the toilet paper without getting tangled in the cord. In the morning, I wanted to take a shower, but realized the shower was basically open to the room - no door, no place to disrobe. Good thing it was just my husband and me - we often have my son with us when we book a suite. The shower was in the tub, and the tub was a deep soaking tub surrounded by very cold marble. To get in, one has to sit on the tub surround, which was at least a foot thick, then swing one's legs up and over. I needed my husband's help to get in but I had to do that naked because there was no place to put my clothing. When I turned on the water and tried to take a shower, the water came out of the shower AND the tub - no way to stop it from coming from the tub. The water into the tub was ICE cold. The water from the shower was SCALDING hot. I had to call him to help me get out. Now I was dirty, wet, burned, and freezing. They changed our room and took off $100 but that was a small percentage of what we paid. The manager said he was too busy to come up so he sent someone from housekeeping. The new room wasn't a suite. Pretty unsatisfying.