Gamblit Gaming: Exclusive World Premiere
About Gamblit Gaming
Cannonbeard’s Treasure™ – An adventure awaits in the deep blue as 2-4 players engage in a fast paced game of cards, skill, and naval warfare. Build a hand by grabbing the cards you need, and reach the objective first to win a chest of gold. Be careful not to bust lest your opponents take the booty. Cannonbeard’s Treasure™ makes for an extremely social, interactive and satisfying experience that will keep players engaged as they lower the sails and take to the seas.
Each player bets the same amount to begin the round. The first player that fills their hand without winning or busting initiates a burndown; during the burndown, a set number of additional cards will be dealt. The player who gets closest to the objective, without going over, wins.
- The pot is determined from the spin of a prize wheel before each hand. Players can win amounts up to 240x their bet in a single hand.
- 2 to 4 player action makes for a highly social and interactive competitive gaming experience.
- Cannonbeard’s Treasure™ is played with two standard decks of cards.
- Standard Blackjack card values apply for the evaluation of hands:
- Cards 2-10 are valued at face value of the card.
- Face cards (King, Queen, Jack) are valued at 10.
- Aces are valued at 1 or 11.
Gamblit Poker™ – Grab the best poker hand and win big! Gamblit Poker™ puts a fast paced, irresistibly fun, skill-based spin on the ubiquitous game of poker. This 2-4 person game makes for a highly social, head to head interactive table experience that can result in cash winnings up to 240x your bet. Each player starts with two cards which, as soon as the game begins, are followed by a single deck of cards shown in rapid succession in the middle of the table. Players have to quickly grab the cards they need in order to complete the best possible poker hand. The player with the best hand wins the pot.
Based on one of the most popular games of all time, Gamblit’s take on poker makes for an extremely social, interactive and competitive gaming experience that will keep players captivated as they grab their way to victory.
- Each player bets the same amount to begin the hand.
- The pot is determined from the spin of a prize wheel before each hand.
- Play begins with a 52 card deck. As soon as any player completes their card hand, the number of cards for the remaining opponents are reduced to a final count called the “burndown.”
- Numbers between cards indicate the number of remaining cards in the deck.
- Crown symbol moves from player to player indicating the current leader of the hand.
- 2 to 4 player action makes for a highly social and interactive gaming experience.
- Players can win amounts up to 240x their bet in a single hand while the game maintains the hold percentage chosen by the operator.