Bacchanal Buffet features hundreds of daily offerings prepared by a team of master chefs in nine globally-inspired open kitchens.
- Hours: Daily 7:30am - 10pm
- Special Events: 14 - 500 guest
- Starting at $40+ per person
- Private dining room for 48 people
Authentic, Southern Neapolitan Italian
Come experience simple, honest, home cooking at Rao’s at Caesars Palace, voted one of the best Italian restaurants in Las Vegas.
- Hours: Sun - Thurs 5pm-10pm; Fri - Sat 5pm-10:30pm
- Special Events: 14 - 300 guest
- Pre-selected menus begin at $88++ per person
- Private dining room available for 14-80 people, semi-private up to 50 people
This internationally renowned restaurant is the seventh location for MR CHOW but it’s the first and only in Las Vegas. Featuring unique architecture and world-class, personalized service, MR CHOW redefines the art of dining.
- Hours: Sun - Thu 5pm - 10pm; Fri - Sun 5pm - 10:30pm
- Four separate private dining rooms that can accommodate up to 50 guest each
- Buyout of the entire restaurant accommodates up to 250 guests comfortably
The ideal destination to be seen, socialize, and enjoy the unique cuisine of celebrated Chef Nobu Matsuhisa.
- Hours: 5pm - 11pm
- Special Events: 14-150 guest, semi-private 30-75
Old Homestead Steakhouse at Caesars Palace offers fine dining in a Las Vegas restaurant inspired by the original Old Homestead, one of NYC’s most historic restaurants.
- Hours: 5pm - 10:45pm daily
- Special Events - 14 - 250 guests
- Pre-selected menus starting at $95++ per person
- Private dining space room for 25 people, semi-private dining room for 14 people, groups up to 100
Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill is the neighborhood pub as conceptualized by the award-winning chef. The 290 seat restaurant is the most authentic English pub experience in Las Vegas, as only a native UK chef can provide.
- Hours: 11am - 10pm daily
- Special Events: 14 - 290 guest
- Pre-selected menus begin at $45++ per person for lunch; $75++ per person for dinner
- Two private dining rooms - one for 12 and one for up to 32, semi-private dining room for 80 people.
Restaurant Guy Savoy at Caesars Palace has been called the best restaurant in Las Vegas, serving elegant French Cuisine in a fine dining environment.
- Hours: 5:30 - 9:30pm Wednesday - Sunday
- Special Events: Chef's Table for 4 people
- Private dining room for up to 30 people, group dining 80-150 people
Innovative, Contemporary, Southwestern-Inspired
Brought to Caesars Palace by celebrity chef Bobby Flay, Mesa Grill Southwestern Restaurant features bold flavors and specialty margaritas.
- Hours: 11am-2:30pm lunch, 5pm-11pm dinner, brunch Sat. & Sun 10:30am-3pm
- Special Events: 14-185 guest
- Pre-selected menus begin at $36++ per person for Lunch; $78++ per person for dinner
- Private Dining room available for up to 40 people
Beijing Noodle No. 9 offers Northern Chinese cuisine in a friendly, casual atmosphere.
- Hours: Daily 24 Hours
- Special Events: 14 - 100 guest
- Private dining space: Not available
Fine Whiskeys & Specialty Cocktails
This cigar lounge pairs notable cigar offerings with fine whiskeys in a contemporary, organic 4,000 sq ft environment.
- Hours: Mon - Thu 10am - 12am; Fri - Sun 10am - 2am
- Special Events: 10 - 150 guest
- Private Dining Space: Vault room for 10 people, semi-private group space for 40 people
cocktails & draft beers
Located adjacent to OMNIA Nightclub and the Race and Sports Book, Alto Bar provides the perfect setting for every social occasion.
- Hours: Daily 10am - 2am
- Private space for up to 30 guests; semi-private group spaces for up to 100
- Buyout of the entire lounge accommodates up to 200 guests
A mixology program of uniquely crafted cocktails combines with a display of ever-changing panoramic LED "views".
- Hours: Mon. -Wed. 5 pm-3 am; Tues. & Thurs. - Sun 5 pm-4 am
- Group Reservations: 14-60 guests
- Buyout of the entire lounge accommodates up to 150 guests