Searsucker Las Vegas
Stephen La Sala
Dinner: Sun., Mon., Wed., Thurs.5 PM - 11 PM
Dinner: Tues., Fri., Sat.5 PM - 12 AM
Early Eats Hours: Sun.11 AM - 3 PM
Happy Hour: Daily5 PM - 7 PM
For groups of 14 or more, please contact group sales at (702) 247-3970 or click here to learn more.
Searsucker introduces a contemporary spin on American classic comfort foods - all set in a laid-back, retro-Americana atmosphere.
Searsucker menu staples include the 36-ounce bone-in ribeye tomahawk and beer-braised short rib with horseradish potatoes and crispy onions. Continue the experience with a variety of shareable plates like the biscuits with whipped honey butter, mac and cheese with Vermont cheddar and Applewood smoked bacon, and sliders with bacon, chipotle, and crispy onion.
The beverage program offers a variety of classic concoctions with a modern twist. Cocktail offerings include the Fizzy Lifter, the Sucker Punch, a signature cocktail made with kaffir lime vodka, chartreuse, coconut, pineapple, ginger and lime, and a whole list of unique Old Fashioned cocktails, like the PB&J Old Fashioned and Hot n’ Bothered Old Fashioned.
Internationally-acclaimed Thomas Schoos designed the 7,500-square-foot venue. Schoos’s vision for Searsucker draws on themes of retro Americana such as cowboy culture and mid-century roadside diners. The atmosphere is both casual and handsomely stylish. Drawing on the social vibe that has made the Searsucker brand so popular, Schoos takes the Las Vegas location to the next level with design highlights that include coarse rope chandeliers that look like lassos, neon “Eat” signs, tumbleweed-shaped light fixtures and rustic wood and marble tables, as well as several large whimsical paintings by Schoos on the subject of food.
Read more about Searsucker at the Total Vegas Blog.
WHAT TO EAT AND DRINK AT SEARSUCKER:
- Ribeye Tomahawk
- Calamari Steak
- Roasted Cauliflower
- Pork Butt Pasta
- Sucker Punch
- Ice Cream Sammies
COME EARLY, STAY LATE
Happy Hour Specials: Daily from 5 PM - 7 PM
- $9 Old Fashioned Cocktails
- $5 Stella and Seasonal Local Brew
- $6 House Wine
- $2 Small Bites
- Enjoy your favorite bites along with a full bar
- Designed by internationally acclaimed interior designer Thomas Schoos
- Chef’s take on the local industry night
- Ask about our OMNIA Nightclub Package that includes complimentary expedited entry to the nightclub
- Pre-theater menu available
- Our large format tables are perfect for parties up to 12 guests. For larger parties, we have a great private dining room that seats up to 35 people or full buyouts available.
- Please leave us a review on Yelp
Why You'll Love It
Casual, fun dining
Enjoy a refreshing Jalaberry Strawpeno infusion
Retro Americana atmosphere