Searsucker Las Vegas
Dinner: Sun., Mon., Wed., Thurs.5 PM - 11 PM
Dinner: Tues., Fri., Sat.5 PM - 12 AM
Early Eats Hours: Sun.11 AM - 3 PM
Happy Hour: Daily5 PM - 7 PM
For groups of 14 or more, please contact group sales at (702) 247-3970 or click here to learn more.
Searsucker introduces Brian Malarkey’s contemporary spin on American classic comfort foods - all set in a laid-back, retro Americana atmosphere.
Searsucker menu staples include the 36-ounce bone-in ribeye tomahawk and beer-braised short rib with horseradish potatoes and crispy onions. Continue the experience with a variety of shareable plates like the biscuits with whipped honey butter, mac and cheese with Vermont cheddar and Applewood smoked bacon, and sliders with bacon, chipotle, and crispy onion.
The beverage program offers a variety of classic concoctions with a modern twist. Cocktail offerings include the Fizzy Lifter, the Sucker Punch, a signature cocktail made with kaffir lime vodka, chartreuse, coconut, pineapple, ginger and lime, and a whole list of unique Old Fashioned cocktails, like the PB&J Old Fashioned and Hot n’ Bothered Old Fashioned.
Internationally-acclaimed Thomas Schoos designed the 7,500-square-foot venue. Schoos’s vision for Searsucker draws on themes of retro Americana such as cowboy culture and mid-century roadside diners. The atmosphere is both casual and handsomely stylish. Drawing on the social vibe that has made the Searsucker brand so popular, Schoos takes the Las Vegas location to the next level with design highlights that include coarse rope chandeliers that look like lassos, neon “Eat” signs, tumbleweed-shaped light fixtures and rustic wood and marble tables, as well as several large whimsical paintings by Schoos on the subject of food.
Read more about Searsucker at the Total Vegas Blog.
WHAT TO EAT AND DRINK AT SEARSUCKER:
- Ribeye Tomahawk
- Calamari Steak
- Roasted Cauliflower
- Pork Butt Pasta
- Sucker Punch
- Ice Cream Sammies
COME EARLY, STAY LATE
Happy Hour Specials: Daily from 5 PM - 7 PM
- $9 Old Fashioned Cocktails
- $5 Stella and Seasonal Local Brew
- $6 House Wine
- $2 Small Bites
- Enjoy your favorite bites along with a full bar
- Designed by internationally acclaimed interior designer Thomas Schoos
- Vegas Seven voted Brian Malarkey as 2015's Best Dressed Chef
- Chef’s take on the local industry night
- Ask about our OMNIA Nightclub Package that includes complimentary expedited entry to the nightclub
- Our large format tables are perfect for parties up to 12 guests. For larger parties, we have a great private dining room that seats up to 35 people or full buyouts available.
- Pre-theater menu available.
- We’d love to hear how your dining experience was! Leave us a review on Yelp. http://bit.ly/SSCLV
- Photo of Chef Brian Malarkey Posing Behind The Bar At Searsucker Inside Caesars Palace Las Vegas.
In just four years, Chef Brian Malarkey has created five wildly successful restaurants across the United States with more expansion plans on the way. In addition to his well-established Searsucker brand (San Diego, Del Mar, Austin, Las Vegas), its sister property Herringbone (La Jolla, Santa Monica, Las Vegas, Waikiki) where every detail from the “fish meats field” dishes, to the décor and music - is filled with a sense of whimsy and fun.
Malarkey was also the winning judge/mentor on ABC’s “The Taste” Season 1, and has hosted and guest starred in several series on the Food Network, TLC, Travel Channel, Bravo, OWN and more. Malarkey headlines food and wine festivals across the country, with cooking demos and book signings of his most recent cook book, “Come Early, Stay Late.”
Why You'll Love It
Casual, fun dining
Enjoy a refreshing Jalaberry Strawpeno infusion
Retro Americana atmosphere