ABOUT THIS VEGAS SHOW
Recently named by Las Vegas Weekly as “the #1 greatest show in Las Vegas history”, Absinthe is the provocative but unforgettable variety show which delivers that ‘only in Vegas’ experience you came looking for.
Absinthe at Caesars Palace is a fantastical blend of carnival and spectacle, featuring wild, outlandish acts performed on an intimate, circular stage where the audience is as close to the action as you can possibly get.
Grab a drink and enter Spiegelworld’s wondrous tent, an immersive adult playground which transports you to another dimension. Not for the faint-hearted, these ridiculously talented and sexy performers from across the globe mix outrageous comedy with jaw-dropping feats of virtuosity and danger.
Hosted by the filthy rich (and just plain filthy) Gazillionaire and inspired by the absinthe-drenched cabarets of late 19th century Europe, Absinthe is an intoxicating cocktail of circus, burlesque and vaudeville for a 21st century audience. The New York Times said “Imagine Cirque du Soleil as channeled through The Rocky Horror Picture Show.”
Though this racy, adults-only show is downright hilarious, it’s definitely not for timid audiences. It has all the elements of an R-rated movie, but with more glam and laughs.
- Rated #1 Greatest Shows in Las Vegas History - Las Vegas Weekly.
- Park in the front valet. The red and white tent theater space is located outdoors on the Roman Plaza, right on the Strip.
- Come with an open mind, as the show definitely goes beyond most comfort levels. For ages 18 and above.
- Ideal for someone who can’t decide what to see in Las Vegas, Absinthe has it all from outrageous comedy to seductive burlesque to jaw-dropping acrobatics.
- No seat is more than 11 rows from the stage.
- Select a VIP ticket to sit really close to the action with a cushioned seat and complimentary mini bottle of champagne or soft drink.
"Rated #1 Greatest Show in Las Vegas History"
"One step inside and you're transported to the Moulin Rouge. The walls are decorated with colorful stained-cut glass, mirrors and kitschy artifacts. In the center of the tent is a tiny stage with seating situated around it. It's the perfect setting for Absinthe, an adults-only, circus-style spectacular that combines old-world burlesque with specialty acts and outrageous comedy."
"Audiences will be treated to a night of imagination and excess with performances that will amaze and inspire."
"If you see one show in your entire life, make it Absinthe!”