Type of Event
7:00 PM, 9:30 PM
Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
(702) 777-2782 or (855) 234-7469
The Roman Plaza at Caesars Palace
Wednesday to Sunday
7:00PM & 9:30PM
Get tickets NOW at Ticketmaster.com
Show runs 70 minutes without intermission.
Age Limit: 18+
If your group exceeds 25, please call 855-234-7469 or email our teamBuy Tickets
Absinthe performs Wednesday - Sunday (7:00PM and 9:30PM) at The Spigeltent at Caesars Palace's Roman Plaza. Get tickets NOW at Ticketmaster.com
About this Vegas show
Recently named by Las Vegas Weekly as “the #1 greatest show in Las Vegas history”, Absinthe is the provocative but unforgettable variety show which delivers that ‘only in Vegas’ experience you came looking for.
Absinthe at Caesars Palace is a fantastical blend of carnival and spectacle, featuring wild, outlandish acts performed on an intimate, circular stage where the audience is as close to the action as you can possibly get.
Grab a drink and enter Spiegelworld’s wondrous tent, an immersive adult playground which transports you to another dimension. Not for the faint-hearted, these ridiculously talented and sexy performers from across the globe mix outrageous comedy with jaw-dropping feats of virtuosity and danger.
Hosted by the filthy rich (and just plain filthy) Gazillionaire and inspired by the absinthe-drenched cabarets of late 19th century Europe, Absinthe is an intoxicating cocktail of circus, burlesque and vaudeville for a 21st century audience. The New York Times said “Imagine Cirque du Soleil as channeled through The Rocky Horror Picture Show.”
Though this racy, adults-only show is downright hilarious, it’s definitely not for timid audiences. It has all the elements of an R-rated movie, but with more glam and laughs.
- Rated #1 Greatest Shows in Las Vegas History - Las Vegas Weekly.
- Park in the front valet. The red and white tent theater space is located outdoors on the Roman Plaza, right on the Strip.
- Come with an open mind, as the show definitely goes beyond most comfort levels. For ages 18 and above.
- Ideal for someone who can’t decide what to see in Las Vegas, Absinthe has it all from outrageous comedy to seductive burlesque to jaw-dropping acrobatics.
The Green Fairy's Guide to Making Safety Sexy
- For the safety and comfort of audiences, artists and staff, Spiegelworld has introduced strict hygiene measures at the Absinthe spiegeltent. These include:
- Reduced seating capacity for only 150 people with cabaret tables placed 6 feet apart.
- All guests screened on entry with non-contact temperature testing.
- Masks aren’t just for Illuminati swinger parties. In NV, they’re required by law.
- The tent is cleaned and sanitized before and after every show.
- Ionization Air Purification installed in HVAC system, designed to reduce airborne contaminants and maximising the amount of fresh air in the mix.
- No gathering at the bar. Sit back, relax, and let us service you tableside instead.
- Don’t come to the show if you’re unwell, especially if you’re experiencing cough, fever or shortness of breath. Exchange or refund available. Conditions apply.
"Rated #1 Greatest Show in Las Vegas History"
"One step inside and you're transported to the Moulin Rouge. The walls are decorated with colorful stained-cut glass, mirrors and kitschy artifacts. In the center of the tent is a tiny stage with seating situated around it. It's the perfect setting for Absinthe, an adults-only, circus-style spectacular that combines old-world burlesque with specialty acts and outrageous comedy."
"Audiences will be treated to a night of imagination and excess with performances that will amaze and inspire."
"If you see one show in your entire life, make it Absinthe!”