A lavishly unique concept fashioned by Creative Director David Furnish, FIZZ invites guests on a visually exquisite and inspiring journey the moment they enter the 2,750-square-foot champagne lounge and bar. Wrapped in the aura of Furnish and his partner, Sir Elton John, FIZZ blends fashion and avant-garde photography from the couple’s personal collection as the backdrop to a deliciously extravagant night out.
With a menu encompassing an array of the finest champagnes and a cocktail menu that blends the freshly made flavors of classic cocktails with progressive techniques and carefully curated spirits, FIZZ appeals to a world-class sensibility. The dishes, crafted by John and Furnish’s personal chef, Gauthier Bialek, include meticulously selected Siberian Ossetra caviar served on ice with buckwheat blinis and crème fraiche, as well as an array of other canapes, Panini bites and sweets, pair perfectly with champagne and FIZZ’s flavorful cocktails.
Designed by Todd Avery-Lenahan of TAL Studio, FIZZ is situated between The Colosseum and Forum Shops at Caesars Palace in an intimate, two-story space with an upper level overlooking the main floor. The palette of cognac, ivory and copper embrace the spirit of champagne, lending luxury and warmth to the atmosphere, finished in silk moiré and walnut. Oversized chandeliers hang from the ceilings, lighting the venue from the ceilings, above. The remarkable champagne bar and lounge has recently been selected as the winner of the 10th annual Hospitality Design Magazine Awards in the Nightclub, Bar and Lounge category.
Open nightly from 5 p.m., FIZZ sets itself apart with a demur nightlife setting that is concurrently elegant and fashionably opulent.
Nobu guests receive a complimentary Gold membership to Fizz! Enjoy your first cocktail compliments of David and Elton. Also receive 10% off and become eligible for special invites and events.
- "Best Lounge" - In Vegas Magazine Awards 2015
- Voted as 2015's World's Best Champagne Bar by About.com
- Artwork displayed is from Elton John’s personal collection
- Fizz Deluxe cocktail combines three rare, ultra-premium spirits
- Transitions from daytime chic to its nighttime peak
- Rent the private, single-table VIP area upstairs
- Fizz will order in your favorite bottle with 24-hour advance notice
What’s Happening at FIZZ Las Vegas
- Every night from 5-7 PM or 7-9 PM, join us for "Bottomless Bubbles" ($36) which includes endless champagne refills.
- Wine Down Wednesdays from 5pm-1am
- VIP Packages available
Why You'll Love It
Sir Elton John and David Furnish
Madras Chicken Curry and Plantain Sandwiches
Muffaletta Panini Bites