The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace
Type of Activity
Sun. - Thurs. 10 AM - 11 PM
Fri. - Sat. 10 AM - 12 AM
Info Line: 702-893-4800, Lost & Found: 702-893-2466
Known as “The Shopping Wonder of the World,” The Forum Shops are a must-see, all-encompassing experience at Caesars Palace. Las Vegas' definitive luxury shopping destination, The Forum Shops include approximately 160 specialty stores and fine restaurants and attractions. Its lauded designer stores such as Louis Vuitton, Versace, Giorgio Armani, Valentino and Gucci represent some of the biggest names in fashion.
The newly revamped Fall of Atlantis animatronic show, a giant 50,000 gallon aquarium and some of the Strip’s most stunning architecture and design are wondrous elements to explore as you shop. Las Vegas restaurants at The Forum Shops include Spago, The Palm, Carmine’s NYC, Sushi Roku, and The Cheesecake Factory. The Forum Shops continues to grow, with store expansions and new openings every year.
LAS VEGAS RESTAURANTS AT THE FORUM SHOPS
- The Cheesecake Factory
- Il Mulino New York
- Joe’s Seafood, Prime Steak and Stone Crab
- Sushi Roku
- The Palm
- Trevi Italian Restaurant
- Carmine's NYC Family Style Italian Restaurant
- Planet Hollywood Restaurant
- Smoked Burgers and BBQ
- "Best Shopping Destination" In Vegas Magazine Awards 2015
- Voted 2015's Best Place To Get Stylish by Las Vegas Review Journal
- Casa Fuente was voted 2015's Best Cigar Lounge by Las Vegas Review Journal
- Famed diamonds at Hearts on Fire, Cartier and Tiffany & Co.
- Separate Fendi shoe boutique is the only one in the country
- Martin Lawrence Galleries is the world’s largest privately-owned art gallery and features a wall of Andy Warhol pieces
- Tourneau, Roman Times, Officine Panerai, Blancpain, Breitling and Hublot are a must for watch collectors
- Some shops feature only-in-Vegas exclusive items
- Check out the special private showroom in Burberry boutique
- Two convenient valet areas—one off the Strip and one near Fendi shoe salon
Why You'll Love It
Why You'll Love It
Most of us go to the mall to grab the outfit we want, then leave. But the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace is far from simple -- you'll want to stick around a lot longer. Talking statues. An exotic fish aquarium. World-renowned restaurants. With stores from famous designers like Salvatore Ferragamo, Gianni Versace, Dolce and Gabbana and Louis Vuitton, you won't have a problem with splurging.