Latin Food & Wine Festival - June 29th
Type of Activity
Latin Food & Wine Festival
Saturday, June 29, Caesars Palace will host the first Las Vegas Latin Food & Wine Festival – a street market heaven celebrating Latin flavors and culture. Chef Claudia Sandoval, season six winner of FOX’s primetime TV series “MasterChef,” will headline the event and share her culinary secrets through an exclusive cooking demonstration. Enjoy live entertainment, including Latin bands, mariachi and traditional folklórico dancers, while experiencing the rich and decadent flavors of Latin America in this all-you-can-eat food and wine festival setting. This exciting event will showcase refreshing twists on traditional Latin dishes and give attendees the opportunity to learn from Caesars Entertainment’s notable chefs. In this vibrant and colorful world of Latin fare, guests can indulge in a diverse selection of wine, spirits, beer and street vendor samplings that promise intense flavor.
Your ticket includes:
- All-You-Can-Eat Latin Cuisine
- Cooking demos from MasterChef Winner Claudia Sandoval and top Caesars Palace Chefs
- Entertainment with Latin Bands, Mariachis, DJs and traditional dancers
- Beverage sampling celebrating the Latin cuisine
Redeem your Reward Credits® for Tickets to the Latin Food & Wine Festival
Want to use your Reward Credits® instead? Visit the Caesars Palace Box Office to redeem 15,000 Reward Credits per ticket for General Admission.
General Admission: $151 / 15,000 Reward Credits
** To pick up your tickets please proceed to the event registration desk located at the bottom of the convention escalators. **
Claudia Sandoval Bio
Claudia Sandoval is a Judge on MasterChef Latino and Season 6 Winner of FOX Network's primetime hit TV Series ‐ MasterChef.After the conclusion of the show, Chef Claudia started a successful private dining business and is a spokesperson for brands like Kellogg's, Tajin, and CoverFx.
Chef Claudia authored her first cookbook: "Claudia's Cocina ‐ A Taste of Mexico," released May 10, 2016. With a passion for all things Philanthropic, she continues to find ways to give back to the community she lives in. She has helped raise tens of thousands of dollars for non‐profits like Feeding San Diego, Just In Time for Foster Youth, Center for Community Solutions, Mama's Kitchen, and Veteran's for Peace.
Caesars Palace Chefs
Participating in The Latin Food & Wine Festival
- Leticia Nunez: Executive Chef - Bacchanal Buffet
- Tatiana Askren: Chef De Cuisine - Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill
- Luis Celis: Chef De Cuisine - Banquets
- Juan Arroyo: Chef De Cuisine - Forum Food Court
- Manuel Navarro: Senior Chef Tournant - Mesa Grill
- Honorio Mecinas: Chef De Cuisine - Old Homestead Steakhouse
- Elizabeth Stolarick: Executive Pastry Chef - Caesars Palace
“Prepare to be Wowed!” - Chef Leticia, Bacchanal Buffet