Montecristo Cigar BarBook A Room
Type of Activity
Mon. - Thur.11 AM - 2 AM
Fri. - Sun.10 AM - 2 AM
For groups of 14 or more, please call Group Sales at 866-733-5827 or fill out an inquiry form.
Montecristo Cigar Bar pairs notable cigar offerings with fine whiskeys, small bites and more, in a contemporary, organic 4,000-square-foot environment.
Throughout the entire Montecristo Cigar Bar space is a state-of-the-art ventilation system, ensuring guests a comfortable and fresh visit. The 100-seat bar/lounge and gaming area offers guests four distinct experiences to enjoy a smooth cigar and libation -- The Signature Bar, The Library, The Courtyard and The Vault Room.
The 10-seat Vault Room is the most intimate area in Montecristo, and is highly coveted for groups looking to a have private dining or whiskey experience. Cigar pairings and suggestions are also featured.
Montecristo Social Club
For a limited time, sign up for a lifetime membership to the Montecristo Social Club at Caesars Palace for only $100.
Members will receive 10% off all beverages all the time, as well as early access and exclusive membership pricing on monthly cigar and spirit events. Each member will also receive an exclusive Club Member card shortly after signing up.
Cigar & Spirit pairings
- Patron Piedra Tequila & Ashton Symmetry Prism - $65
- Avion 44 Tequila & Padron 1964 Torpedo Maduro - $60
- Jefferson's Oceans Bourbon & Henry Clay Brevas - $35
- Casa Noble Anejo Tequila & Montecristo White Toro - $34
- Jefferson's Groth Bourbon & Montecristo Espada Ricasso - $38
- Mount Gay Black Barrel Rum & La Flor Ligero Cabinet 500 - $29All pairings include a bottle of Fiji water.
- Montecristo Cigar Bar has been nominated for Playboy’s Best Bars 2016 Awards
- Offers renowned brands like its namesake Montecristo, Romeo Y Julieta, H. Upmann, Padron and a variety of others
- The spacious 400-square-foot humidor is one of the largest in the city and can store up to 1,000 cigars in a climate controlled environment
- The LOUIS XIII Perfect Pour is offered tableside, served in crystal Riedel glassware
- An 208-inch video wall made up of twelve 55-inch television screens makes it a premier spot to watch big games and sporting eve
*Please Note: A one-time cigar cutting fee of $10 per visit will be charged for any cigars not purchased at Montecristo Cigar Bar.*
Montecristo Clubhouse by Old Homestead
Enjoy the finest in cigar and whiskey pairings with delectable cuisine from the New York famous Old Homestead Steakhouse inside of the intimate Vault Room at the Montecristo Cigar Bar.
Montecristo Cigar Bar and Old Homestead Steakhouse join forces to provide one exceptional experience. A truly one of a kind Vegas experience with the only restaurant on the Strip where you can enjoy a fine cigar with your meal.
Dinner is available every night of the week for up to 10 guests with 48 hour notice. The full Old Homestead menu is available to order. All guests must be 21 or older.
Why You'll Love It
Premier spot to watch big games
Enjoy a smooth cigar and fine whiskey
The spacious 400 sq ft humidor
The 10-seat Vault Room
State-of-the-art ventilation system
Located in the Center of Caesars Palace