In its golden anniversary year, Caesars Palace continues to expand the empire with the addition of Montecristo Cigar Bar. The cigar lounge pairs notable cigar offerings with fine whiskeys, small bites and more, in a contemporary, organic 4,000-square-foot environment.
Throughout the entire Montecristo Cigar Bar space is a state-of-the-art ventilation system, ensuring guests a comfortable and fresh visit. The 100-seat bar/lounge and gaming area offers guests four distinct experiences to enjoy a smooth cigar and libation-- The Signature Bar, The Library, The Courtyard and The Vault Room.
The 10-seat Vault Room is the most intimate area in Montecristo, and is highly coveted for groups looking to a have private dining or whiskey experience. Cigar pairings and suggestions are also featured.
To reserve or learn more about the Vault Room please call (866) 733-5827 or send us an email.
Montecristo Cognac & Chocolate dinner
Thursday, February 16, 2017 from 6:00 to 8:30 pm
$150.00 per person (excluding tax and service charge)
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 702-731-7778
MENU & PAIRING
Kitchen Sink Salad: Shrimp, salami, bacon, tomatoes, hearts of palm, cucumber, artichokes & champagne vinaigrette. Paired with Femme Fatale: Hennessy V.S.O.P Cognac, fresh lemon sour, Veuve Clicquot Champagne.
Atlantic Salmon: buckwheat noodles, shitake mushrooms OR
8 Oz. Black Angus Beef Filet: roasted mushrooms, Yukon Gold mashed potatoes, peppercorn sauce OR
Petaluma Chicken: caramelized onion puree, home-style stuffing
Paired with Newton Unfiltered Chardonnay, or Newton Red Label Cabernet or “Hennessy V.S.O.P Cobbler” made with Hennessy V.S.O.P Cognac. Pairing based on entrée choice.
Selection of specialty chocolates paired with flight of Hennessy X.O.
Montecristo will be providing live music on Friday and Saturday nights from 6pm - 10pm.
CIGAR & SPIRIT PAIRINGS
- Patron Piedra Tequila & Ashton Symmetry Prism - $65
- Avion 44 Tequila & Padron 1964 Torpedo Maduro - $60
- Jefferson's Oceans Bourbon & Henry Clay Brevas - $35
- Casa Noble Anejo Tequila & Montecristo White Toro - $34
- Jefferson's Groth Bourbon & Montecristo Espada Ricasso - $38
- Mount Gay Black Barrel Rum & La Flor Ligero Cabinet 500 - $29
*All pairings include a bottle of Fiji water.
- Montecristo Cigar Bar has been nominated for Playboy’s Best Bars 2016 Awards
- Offers renowned brands like its namesake Montecristo, Romeo Y Julieta, H. Upmann, Padron and a variety of others
- The spacious 400-square-foot humidor is one of the largest in the city and can store up to 1,000 cigars in a climate controlled environment
- The LOUIS XIII Perfect Pour is offered tableside, served in crystal Riedel glassware
- An 208" video wall made up of twelve 55" television screens makes it a premier spot to watch big games and sporting events
- As a thank you for 50 incredible years, Caesars Palace is offering locals a 20% discount to try out one of the newest additions to the property, Montecristo Cigar Bar! Learn More►
VIP Football Season Seating
Reserve your VIP seating in the Montecristo Library featuring live games on our wall to wall video screen, or relax in the ambiance of the Courtyard while watching your team on one of several flat screen tvs! Available starting September 8th until the Big Game in February.
For group reservations or to book the Vault Area for your large group, please contact Caesars Palace Group Sales at (702) 731-7788
Featuring live games on our wall to wall 208"video screen! Library VIP Seating includes:
- 1 couch
- 2 arm chairs
- 2 tables
- Seating up to 5 guests
Why You'll Love It
Premier spot to watch big games
Enjoy a smooth cigar and fine whiskey
The spacious 400 sq ft humidor!
The 10-seat Vault Room!
State-of-the-art ventilation system
Located in the Center of Caesars Palace