Behind the doors at Qua Baths & Spa, an elevated spa experience like no other awaits you. Caesars Palace’s renowned sanctuary garnered numerous awards since its 2007 opening and has been ranked 28th in Conde Nast Traveler's 2013 Reader's Poll of the top 100 Resort Spas in the United States. With its retreat-like feel, unmatched amenities, and a more holistic approach to spa-ing, the experience at Qua is an all-encompassing ride to relaxation.
Envelop yourself in Qua’s sprawling, 50,000-square-foot spa grounds that includes a Laconium Room and Crystal Body Art Room. Three Roman baths use the ancient healing powers of water, while the snowing Arctic Ice Room is the only one of its kind in the world.
Playing off its water motif, cooling blue tones, slate and stone set the mood as you explore Qua’s many amenities or retreat to a chair in the Tea Room complete with Tea Sommelier.
Read more about Qua on Total Vegas Blog.
AWARD WINNING SPA
Qua Baths & Spa recieved the following awards:
- Condé Nast Traveler - Top 50 U.S. Resort Spas - 2014
- Las Vegas Review Journal - Best Spa - 2015 & 2014
- Trip Advisor - Certificate of Excellence - 2014
- The Southern Nevada Hotel - Best Spa Concierge Association - 2014
SPA TREATMENT PICKS
- Couples: Twin Souls
- Solo Journey: Fiji Ritual and Hydratherapy Facial
- Parties and groups: Nobu Nagomi Ritual
- Only spa in the world with official Nobu brand treatments
- Seasonal treatments complement popular holidays
- Add on the crystal-free diamond tip microdermabrasion to facials
- Snowfall in the Arctic Ice Room