Qua Baths & Spa
Behind the doors at Qua Baths & Spa, an elevated spa experience like no other awaits you. Caesars Palace’s renowned sanctuary garnered numerous awards since its 2007 opening. With its retreat-like feel, unmatched amenities, and a more holistic approach to spa-ing, the experience at Qua is an all-encompassing ride to relaxation.
Envelop yourself in Qua’s sprawling, 50,000-square-foot spa grounds that include a Laconium Room. Three Roman baths use the ancient healing powers of water, while the snowing Arctic Ice Room is the only one of its kind in the world.
Playing off its water motif, cooling blue tones, slate and stone set the mood as you explore Qua’s many amenities or retreat to a chair in the Tea Room.
Read more about Qua on Total Vegas Blog.
AWARD WINNING SPA
Qua Baths & Spa received the following awards:
- Desert Companion, Best of the City - Best Luxury Spa 2017
- Spas of America - Spas of America's Top 100 Spas of 2016
- Las Vegas Review Journal - Best Spa - 2015
- Trip Advisor - Certificate of Excellence - 2015
- Trip Advisor 2015 Hall of Fame - 5 consecutive years of winning Certificate of Excellence
SPA TREATMENT PICKS
- Solo Journey: Hydratherapy Facial
- Parties and groups: Nobu Nagomi Ritual
- Only spa in the world with official Nobu brand treatments
- Seasonal treatments complement popular holidays
- Add on the crystal-free diamond tip microdermabrasion to facials
- Snowfall in the Arctic Ice Room
Why You'll Love It
The natural healing powers of water
Treat your mind and body
A relaxing environment
Free yourself from the common day