Caesars Southern Indiana Health & Safety Plan
In addition to the specifics listed below, signage will be placed at each entrance as well as throughout the property to promote social distancing, usage of personal protective equipment (PPE), frequent handwashing and hand sanitation use.
For the well-being of our guests and team members, employees have been trained on cleaning and disinfectant techniques, including use of PPE, protocols for all surfaces and tracking cleaning schedules. We are facilitating recommended social distancing guidelines throughout the resort and the presence of hand sanitizer stations have been increased across each area.
- All guests and Team Members will be required to have their temperature checked by a designated Team Member before entering at the property entrance. Anyone with a temperature at or above 100.4 degrees will not be allowed to enter the building.
- Guests are required to answer questions pertaining to potential COVID-19 exposure that will require a verbal answer. Based on responses, guests may not be permitted access to the property.
- Government issued photo identification will be required upon entry into the casino.
- Occupancy will be reduced and there may be wait times to enter the casino.
- Our team will be frequently cleaning high-touch areas throughout the property.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be placed at numerous locations around the property.
- Guests are encouraged to use sanitizing stations and practice frequent hand washing.
- Everyone is required to wear masks that cover their nose and mouth.
- Smoking is allowed in the smoking section of slot machines. There is still no smoking at table games.
- Drinking will be allowed at all slot machines.
- Guests are required to wear masks when not actively drinking or smoking.
- Slot machine banks will be arranged to allow for proper social distancing.
- All machines and chairs will be frequently cleaned and disinfected.
- Guests will be encouraged to use sanitizing stations and practice frequent hand washing.
- >>You must wear a mask at all times while playing in the casino and not actively drinking or smoking.<<
Table game protocols
- Player position limits will be implemented
- Four players per roulette table
- Six players per craps table
- Three players per Blackjack, baccarat, and carnival games
- Chips, cards, tables and chairs will be frequently cleaned and disinfected.
- Floor markers will be placed at designated table games to clearly indicate social distancing.
- Each dealer will provide every arriving customer with hand sanitizer wipes.
- Dice will be disinfected with each new shooter.
- Poker Room is open with five players per poker table. Hours: Sunday - Thursday, 11am - 3am, Friday & Saturday: 11am - 5am
- The front desk will be arranged to allow for proper social distancing.
- There will be no bell service available at this time.
- Hand sanitizer will be available on the counter, and team members will provide hand sanitizer to guests.
- Team members will facilitate proper social distancing by arranging waiting lines accordingly and demarcating if appropriate and necessary.
- Hotel valet will be closed.
- The pool area is open with these rules:
- > The hot tub is currently closed
- > Not to exceed 108 person occupancy
- > Remain 6 feet apart from others
- > Masks required when not swimming
- > No food allowed in pool area
- > Chairs not to be moved
- Failure to follow rules will result in pool closure
- Rooms will only be cleaned upon checkout to minimize team members entering guests’ rooms.
- Coffee Pots have been returned to the rooms but coffee is available for purchase at Aroma Café during hours of operation.
Restaurants and bars
- Tables, chairs and barstool have been adjusted to allow for appropriate social distancing.
- High touch items are cleaned and disinfected between guests, or replaced with disposable versions.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at entrances, which guests are encouraged to use upon arrival.
- Self-serve items, such as condiments, have been removed.
- Bar service will be available at Juno and VOLT Lounge.
- Reservations are required to dine at Jack Binion's Steak.
- Diamond and Seven Stars priority entry into the casino will be available.
- Gift shops will be open with limited operating hours.
- Cocktail service will not be available.
- Casino valet will not be available.
- Scooters and wheelchairs will not be available.
- Laurel Lounge will not offer food service.