RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. How to Enter
Caesars Windsor’s Chance to Win a Night Out 2019 (the “Contest”) takes place from 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on September 1, 2019 to 11:59:59 p.m. ET on September 30, 2019 (the “Promotion Period”). The Contest draw will take place on October 1, 2019 (“Draw Date”).
Eligible Caesars Rewards Members (“Members”) will receive an email invitation to enter the contest (using the last known address recorded on their Caesars Rewards account).
Members will receive one (1) entry into the Contest by downloading the Caesars Rewards mobile app from the Apple App Store (for Apple iPhone devices) or Google Play (for Android devices), logging in to the app with their Caesars Rewards number and password and accepting the “Chance to Win a Night Out” offer located in the ‘Offers’ section of the app during the Promotion Period.
Members can also obtain one (1) entry into the draw by handwriting their complete name, mailing address, telephone number and Caesars Rewards number along with a handwritten original essay fifty (50) words or longer about why they like Caesars Windsor and mailing it in an envelope with proper and sufficient postage to Chance to Win a Night Out Contest 2019, c/o Marketing Events Department, Windsor Casino Limited, 377 Riverside Drive East, Windsor, Ontario, N9A 7H7. All mail-in entries must be original (no photocopies or other reproductions) and must be received no later than September 30, 2019 in order to be eligible. Limit one (1) mail-in entry per envelope. Members warrant that all essays are original and do not infringe the rights of any third parties. A unique and original essay is required for every request. Mail-in entry requests that are mechanically reproduced or made in any fashion other than as specified herein are void.
The winner of the prize (see Rule #3) will be selected by random draw to be held on the Draw Date at approximately 9:00:00 a.m. (“Draw Time”) by a Caesars Windsor representative (the “Representative”). The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
Entrants do not have to be present at the Draw Time to be eligible to win. Selected entrants will be notified by telephone or email the following day using the last phone number or email address recorded on their Caesars Rewards account.
· Two (2)Tickets to a Show of your Choice. Must choose a scheduled show occurring before December 30, 2019. Subject to Availability.
· One (1) night Hotel stay at Caesars Windsor. Hotel room subject to availability. Gratuities and incidental charges not included. Must present valid credit card. Excludes New Year’s Eve, Fireworks Night, US/CDN Holidays. All incidental charges will be the responsibility of the registered hotel guest(s). Winner and all guests must be minimum 19 years of age to check-in hotel and attend casino and related outlets.
· One (1) $100 Caesars Windsor Gift Card. Gift card valid at Caesars Windsor restaurants excluding Johnny Rockets, Ariius, Tim Hortons and Spago. Excludes alcohol, tobacco and gratuities. Gift card can be used at Legends Sports Bar & Grill, The Market Buffet, Neros Steakhouse, in our 4 Diamond hotel. To purchase concert tickets at the Colosseum and Caesars Essentials Gift Shop.
The total approximate value of all prizes is $500 CAD.
Prize Claim For Gift Package
Caesars Entertainment Windsor Limited (“Sponsor”) will make reasonable attempts to contact the selected entrant by telephone or email using the last phone number or email address recorded on the selected entrant’s Caesars Rewards account. In order to be confirmed as a winner, the selected entrant must: (i) visit the Caesars Rewards Centre before 11:59 pm ET by Friday, October 11, 2019 and present their Caesars Rewards card and a piece of valid government-issued photo identification to a Representative; (ii) correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited (90 seconds), mathematical, skill-testing question; (iii) complete, sign and return a standard release confirming compliance with the Contest Rules and acceptance of the prize as awarded and releasing the Sponsor, Windsor Casino Limited, Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation (the “OLG”), Caesars Windsor and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, agents, respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, sponsors, successors and assigns from any liability in connection with the Contest or receipt and use or misuse of the prize; and (iv) otherwise be in compliance with these Contest Rules.
Should the selected entrant fail to complete the Release and return it on the date specified by the Sponsor or fail to accept the prize, the prize will be forfeited and will not be drawn for again. All answers to skill-testing questions are final. The selected entrant must comply with all Contest Rules before being declared a winner and any misrepresentation of fact as to the selected entrant’s eligibility, whether intentional or unintentional, will be sufficient cause to forfeit any prize award. Should a selected entrant incorrectly answer the skill-testing question, or otherwise fail to comply with all the Contest Rules, the selected entrant will be disqualified from Contest participation and the prize will be forfeited and will not be drawn for again. Prizes that are not claimed in accordance with these Contest Rules will not be awarded.
5. Need not be present to win.
6. All times are approximate and may be adjusted at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
7. No purchase is necessary to participate in this Contest. If not already a Member, customers may become a member without charge by completing an application at the Caesars Rewards Centre at Caesars Windsor. Caesars Rewards Memberships can be cancelled at any time by visiting the Caesars Rewards Centre at Caesars Windsor.
8. Use of a Caesars Rewards card by anyone other than the sole member enrolled on the account is strictly prohibited.
9. Valid dates for booking show tickets are October 2 – December 30, 2019.
10. Prize must be accepted as awarded and is non-transferable.
11. All prize claim verification information is subject to verification and will be void if not obtained through legitimate channels, or if not original, or if illegible, altered, forged, defaced, mutilated or tampered with in any way, or if not obtained in accordance with these Contest Rules.
13. By participating in this Contest, an entrant releases and holds harmless the Sponsor, Windsor Casino Limited, the OLG, Caesars Windsor, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, agents and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, sponsors, successors and assigns from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, claims, costs, causes of action or injury whatsoever including, but not limited to, personal injury, accident or death, property damage, disappointment or inconvenience arising from any act, omission or negligence whatsoever relating to the Contest or the receipt, ownership, possession or use of any prize.
14. By entering this Contest, entrants agree to be bound by the Contest Rules and decisions of the Sponsor which decisions shall be final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. The Sponsor reserves the right to alter, modify, amend or cancel all or any portion of this Contest at any time for any reason without notice.
15. This Contest is open to Caesars Rewards Members who are at least nineteen (19) years of age and are residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) or the United States of America (excluding Florida, New York, Rhode Island and Puerto Rico), excluding: (i) employees, directors, or officers of the Sponsor, Windsor Casino Limited, Caesars Windsor, or the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (“AGCO”) or of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising or promotional agencies or prize suppliers; (ii) Officers, members of the Board of Directors, or key-licensed employees of the OLG; (iii) executives or staff of a trade union that represents or negotiates on behalf of employees of Windsor Casino Limited; (iv) employees of registered suppliers who maintain or repair gaming equipment at the Casino; (v) individuals who are known by the Sponsor to have been restricted from accessing the Casino or playing a lottery scheme as a condition of a court order; (vi) the spouse, child or anyone sharing the same residence as an individual involved in coordinating/executing promotions or tournaments on behalf of Caesars Windsor; and (vii) individuals who have been trespassed from Caesars Entertainment Windsor Limited, Windsor Casino Limited, Casino Windsor or Caesars Windsor and/or who have self-excluded (and not been reinstated) from any OLG gaming facility or from any Caesars Entertainment Corporation property including, but not limited to, Harrah’s, Caesars, Horseshoe, Rio, Harveys, Bally’s, Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino, Tunica Roadhouse, O’Shea’s Casino Las Vegas, Grand, Paris, Flamingo, Sheraton, Hot Spot Oasis, Bluegrass Downs Racetrack, The Linq and The Cromwell, properties or casino complexes owned, operated or managed by Caesars Entertainment Corporation including any properties, companies or brands that are opened or acquired in the future.
In the event an ineligible person participates in the Contest and is chosen as the winner, the person will be disqualified from winning the prize and the prize will be forfeited. Entrants must present valid government-issued photo identification upon request.
If not already a Member, customers may become a member without charge by completing an application at the Caesars Rewards Centre at Caesars Windsor. Caesars Rewards memberships can be cancelled at any time by visiting the Caesars Rewards Centre at Caesars Windsor.
16. This Contest is subject to all federal, provincial, municipal and state laws of Canada and the United States of America. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Contest Rules or the rights and obligations as between the entrant and the Sponsor in connection with the Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario including procedural provisions without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other jurisdiction’s laws. All times stated are local Windsor, Ontario time and all values stated are in Canadian dollars.
17. The Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors or delays resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by the Sponsor’s users or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of Caesars Rewards cards which may limit, restrict, or prevent a participant’s ability to participate in this Contest.
18. If this Contest is interfered with, or it is impracticable to conduct, or continue to conduct in whole or in part, as a result of fire, explosion, power failure, acts of God, civil commotion and/or labour unrest such as strikes, slow-downs, lock-outs, picketing or boycotts, the Sponsor, Windsor Casino Limited, the OLG, Caesars Windsor, and their respective parent companies and their respective officers, directors and employees shall be released from any and all responsibility and/or liability whatsoever arising from such interference or impracticability, and the Sponsor shall have the option, at its sole discretion, to cancel, extend or reschedule the Contest without liability.
19. In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules and any disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest related materials including, but not limited to, any entry form or advertising collateral, the terms and conditions of these Contest Rules shall prevail.
20. All federal, state, provincial and local taxes, licensing, custom duties and the like amounts and any other fees on prizes, if any, are the responsibility of the winner and the winner authorizes the deduction of such taxes, if any, from the prize(s) to the extent required by law.
21. Void where prohibited by law.
22. This Contest is sponsored by Caesars Entertainment Windsor Limited, 377 Riverside Drive East, Windsor, Ontario N9A 7H7.