The Colosseum at Caesars Windsor: Media Credential Guidelines and Request Form
Thank you for your interest in attending a Colosseum show. Please review the guidelines below to see if your accredited media outlet meets the minimum requirements to photograph and/or review a show. Requests must be submitted at least 3 weeks prior to the show date. Please note: There are a limited number of photo access passes available per show. Not all requests will be fulfilled as determined by Caesars Windsor despite meeting all guideline requirements. Only those requests that have been approved will receive a confirmation approval email.
- Must be assigned and affiliated with an accredited media outlet.
- Photographer must provide samples of published online or print work with an accredited media outlet.
- Requests must be made to Caesars Windsor. Any requests made directly to the artists will also be vetted by Caesars Windsor who will make the final determination.
- Approved photographers are restricted to publishing photographs taken at The Colosseum with the original outlet they submitted access for.
- Media outlets must provide links to photos posted online within 72 hours of concert show date.
- All approved photographers are subject to The Colosseum Security Protocol which may include a search of your camera bags, equipment, etc. for prohibited items.
- Photographers must follow all The Colosseum photography restrictions outlined in the confirmation approval email.