Caesars Windsor Restaurants
We're giving away 7 sets of professional hockey tickets randomly now through March 2018!
- UpscaleThe finer things in life are within your reach at Neros Steakhouse, Caesars Windsor’s signature restaurant. Delivering affordable luxury, impeccable service and an unforgettable experience, Neros is the ideal backdrop to make great first impressions for business, romance or pleasure.
- BuffetThe choice is yours a the city's best and biggest buffet. Hot, Fresh & Plentiful. It’s all about choice at the Market Buffet with seven serving stations serving more than 50 authentic dishes.
- CasualBig screen action, multi-sports wagering and great food hot off the grill! At this ultimate sports den, fans won’t miss a second of sports action with dozens of high tech displays. Legends also offers Game Picks multi-sport wagering. Don’t just watch the game – get in on all the action and bet on your favourite team to win!
- Quick BitesFuel up for the next round of action with a choice of take-out foods including a slice of freshly made pizza, sandwiches, subs, pastries and cold or hot refreshments.
- CasualJohnny Rockets is an international restaurant chain that offers all-American food and fun.
- CasualNow Open! Spago Trattoria is a casual, European-Italian inspired restaurant for gathering of families and friends to share authentic Italian food. At their three local restaurants, Spago employs over 115 staff members including three Red Seal Chefs. Their singular goal is to share their passion for authentic Italian food with their customers and deliver a true taste of Italy with homemade meals using hormone and steroid-free poultry and veal and attentive warm service.
- Quick BitesCaesars Windsor is pleased to announce the national icon Tim Hortons® has been added to our list of world-class amenities. Tim Hortons serves freshly brewed coffee, tea, and a variety of hot and cold drinks in addition to offering a wide selection of baked goods, soups, breakfast sandwiches, Paninis and bagels. NOW OPEN!