- Apr 8, 2015Here’s an important lesson: Just because it’s bigger doesn’t mean it’s better. That lesson applies to craps, too!
- Apr 1, 2015It’s called a number of things. The “gambler’s fallacy,” and the “Monte Carlo fallacy,” and even “the fallacy of the maturity of chances.” But it all boils down to one basic, misguided belief: In games of chance, if a certain outcome hasn’t happened in awhile, it’s more likely to occur in the future.
- Mar 25, 2015Roulette is one of the most enjoyable games in a casino. No time-consuming learning curve, a variety of bets, not too much math, and a social atmosphere where fortunes can be won if Lady Luck smiles. But like many casino table games, has its own set of slang terms.
- Mar 11, 2015Seasoned gamblers know “toking,” or tipping, is a great way to not only thank dealers for their stellar service, but they also ensure a dealer will watch your back (and your bets) during your play so you’ll get the most from your visit to the tables.
- Mar 4, 2015You may have seen it happen before, but you may not have known there’s a name for it!