High Roller - Temporarily Closed
FOR THE WELL-BEING OF OUR TEAM MEMBERS AND GUESTS, THE HIGH ROLLER LAS VEGAS IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED.
THE HIGH ROLLER: THE WORLD'S TALLEST OBSERVATION WHEEL
Shining bright on the Las Vegas Strip, the 550-foot-tall High Roller is a true standout at The LINQ's outdoor shopping, dining and entertainment promenade.
Measuring 520 feet in diameter, the High Roller eclipses both the London Eye and Singapore Flyer. Facing north and south (parallel to Las Vegas Boulevard), the wheel takes 30 minutes to complete one full revolution and features 28 glass-enclosed cabins with broad views of the famed resort city. Each spherical cabin can hold up to 40 people. There are benches on either side of the cabin, with plenty of floor space in between. But we imagine you'll want to stand against the window and admire the view.
Tickets are $23 during the day, $36.95 at night. You can fly solo or rent out an entire cabin for the ultimate bachelor, bachelorette or wedding party. Or, reserve bigger events at the High Roller's wheelhouse. Stop by the gift shop at the base of the wheel and pick up a fun souvenir.
Need more information? Check out everything you need to know on our High Roller FAQs.
Memorial Day Offer
The High Roller is offering all Active and Retired Military and family FREE admission on the High Roller on Memorial Day (must present USA Miliary ID)
Annual Pass Now Available
Ride in the High Roller's climate-controlled cabins as many times as you want for a full year, day or night. Your annual pass also gives you a multitue of exclusive offers such as discounts at the Sky Lounge Bar and Sky Shop. Annual passes are $79 for adults and $49 for youth ages 13-17. The annual pass is now available for purchase at the High Roller Box Office (702-322-0591).
- Happy Half Hour: Your ticket includes one 30-minute ride and an open bar with unlimited beer and mixed drinks inside the cabin! Happy Half Hour cabins roll daily from Noon to 1am with tickets starting at $33. Must be 21 or older to ride in a Happy Half Hour cabin. To book your Happy Half Hour click here!
-Show your local Nevada ID at the Box Office and receive more than 50% off your ticket purchase! Click here to purchase this offer.
- Show & High Roller Ticket Package ($75+fees): This package includes a ticket to Mat Franco's new show, Mat Franco - Magic Reinvented Nightly, and an anytime ticket to ride the High Roller. Package can be purchased at The LINQ Hotel Box Office (702-777-2782).
- Kids 12 and under always ride free.
- Save time and park at the The LINQ’s convenient valet. The LINQ's valet is adjacent to the High Roller ticket area. Drive east on Flamingo Road (away from the Strip), turn left on LINQ Lane. It's just before The LINQ's back entrance.
- If you're all about sightseeing, book your ride right at sunset or nighttime. Also, previous riders say that standing at the right side of the cabin offers the best views. You decide.
- The High Roller’s wheelhouse sells drinks at the bar. Or, you can rent an entire cabin and have your own bartender on board.
- All cabins are climate controlled allowing you to enjoy your ride year round!
A LOOK INSIDE THE HIGH ROLLER
Take a fun peek inside the High Roller: