Italian food lovers can rejoice: Emmy Award-winning celebrity chef Giada De Laurentiis has opened her first restaurant, GIADA inside The Cromwell.
This charming Las Vegas restaurant welcomes diners with warm colors, comfortable furniture and natural lighting thanks to the restaurant’s huge retractable windows. Guests can eat in the dining room or lounge boasting breathtaking views of the Bellagio fountains and Caesars Palace.
The menu consists of Italian cuisine with refreshing, Californian influences. Menu items include lemon spaghetti, chicken cacciatore, marsala herb chicken meatballs, rosemary focaccia and lemon flatbread and vegetable Bolognese rigatoni. GIADA adds a lighter touch to her dishes, all while staying true to classic Italian recipes. Be sure to try her new breakfast menu with fresh squeezed juices and amazing dishes like the sunrise polenta waffles and salmon cake Benedict.
There are also family-style options, along with vegan and gluten-free choices. Desserts, like the lemon ricotta cookies and sorbets, serve as the perfect ending.
Guests can watch chefs prepare fresh pasta, bread and desserts from the open kitchen. The delightful scents of freshly baked meals are sure to entice the senses. GIADA also features an antipasto station, a first for Italian eateries on the Strip.
Located on The Cromwell’s second story level, GIADA seats 260 guests and offer a private dining room for large parties.
NOW SERVING BRUNCH:
A TOAST TO THE CROMWELL
GIADA WINE SERIES DINNER
Wine and dine at GIADA at one of our monthly wine dinners celebrating the restaurant’s first anniversary at The Cromwell. At each dinner, GIADA’s team of talented sommeliers will guide guests through a wine pairing hosted by a different winemaker. The tasting menu will include GIADA favorites and some unique additions to highlight the selection of wine. Guests will also take home a signed picture and a selection of Giada De Laurentiis’ favorite recipes, including her beloved lemon ricotta cookies.
- December 8th, 6 - 9pm: Stonestreet Winery
- January 11th, 6 - 9pm: Rombauer Vineyards
- February 2nd, 6 - 9pm: Tour of Amarone with Luciano Castiello, Banfi Estates
Why You'll Love It
Marinated mushrooms with toasted almonds
Parmeggiano Reggiano and prosciutto
Chicken marsala meatballs
Strawberry polenta waffles
Tenderloin sliders with zucchini scapecce
Citrus marinated olives
Polenta en Cocotte
Why You'll Love It
- Don't skip the bread basket filled with home-made focaccia, lemon thyme flatbread and parmesan breadsticks.
- For a prime view of the Fountains of Bellagio show, ask for a window table on the terrace.
- Vegan, gluten-free or dairy-free? Not a problem, just let your server know and they'll guide you through the menu options or whip you up something special, house-made gluten-free pasta included!
- Make sure to take a "selfie" on your way out in the Giada photo booth. Photos upload directly to Facebook and Twitter, or you can print out a photo strip to take home.
- Can't decide what to order? Try the tasting menu for multi-course bites of all her specialties.
- Her personal spice presentation contains flavors such as lemon, sea salt, chili powder and basil to custom season your dishes.
GET MORE DISH ON GIADA AT THE CROMWELL:
- Rise And Shine! Giada Launches Breakfast With Waffles, Pressed Juice & Chocolate Donuts
- Giada's Lunch Menu Includes The Best Pesto Grilled Cheese We've Ever Had
- Giada At All Tastes: From Vegan To Carnivore, What To Order At This Las Vegas Restaurant
- Time To Dish: 12 New Tidbits We Learned About Giada At The Cromwell
- The Next Vegas Star: Giada De Laurentiis' First Restaurant Set For May Opening
- First Sneak Peek at Giada's New Vegas Restaurant Inside The Cromwell
- Q&A: Giada De Laurentiis Dishes Exclusive Details On Her Upcoming Las Vegas Strip Restaurant
- Giada De Laurentiis Serves A Taste Of Her Vegas Menu At Sundance Charity Dinner