E-key VIP at The Cromwell
About e-Key at The Cromwell:
The upscale Cromwell Las Vegas boutique hotel continually elevates guest experiences with its latest VIP-style feature, eKey. This advanced mobile technology allows guests to enter to their hotel room using their iPhone. All 188 rooms are enabled for the convenient electronic key in lieu of a traditional hotel key. Simply download the app and register for an eKey prior to arrival.
Guests who opt to use eKey will receive a link to download The Cromwell App from the Apple Store and an access code tied to their iOS device and reservation. Once the app is downloaded and a personal identification number is created, guests can access their room simply by placing their iOS device next to the lock. If you have multiple rooms associated with your account, a screen will prompt you to select which to open.
eKey is one piece of Caesars Entertainment’s digital check-in experience currently rolling out across Las Vegas properties. This includes self-check-in kiosks seamlessly integrated with Caesars’ PLAY By Total Rewards app, which also provides the ability to communicate with hotel staff such as valet, housekeeping and in-room dining.
e-Key features and highlights:
- Enjoy quick, single-page app registration
- Register with your mobile number and the eKey token received via text message
- Your room number and additional rooms associated with your reservation are then displayed
- One touch “Tap To Unlock Door” button
- Display your room number when needed
- Control access to your eKeys by setting your own security PIN
- eKey also activates hotel elevators