Giada De Laurentiis
Friday & Saturday5pm - 10pm
For parties of 14 or more and private dining, please call (702) 731-7778 or email Group Sales.
Incredible pasta selections
Main dining room at GIADA
Tuscany Room - Private Dining Room
Wine Cellar at GIADA
Emmy Award-winning celebrity chef Giada De Laurentiis shares her delicious Italian cuisine at GIADA inside The Cromwell.
This charming Las Vegas restaurant welcomes diners with warm colors, comfortable furniture and natural lighting thanks to the restaurant’s huge retractable windows. Guests can eat in the dining room or lounge boasting breathtaking views of the Bellagio fountains and Caesars Palace.
The menu consists of Italian cuisine with refreshing, Californian influences and a wine selection that has earned “Wine Spectator’s” 2019 Best of Award of Excellence. Menu items include lemon spaghetti, chicken cacciatore, marsala herb chicken meatballs, rosemary focaccia and lemon flatbread and vegetable Bolognese rigatoni. GIADA adds a lighter touch to her dishes, all while staying true to classic Italian recipes.
There are also family-style options, along with vegan and gluten-free choices. Desserts, like the lemon ricotta cookies and sorbets, serve as the perfect ending.
Guests can watch chefs prepare fresh pasta, bread and desserts from the open kitchen. The delightful scents of freshly baked meals are sure to entice the senses. GIADA also features an antipasto station, a first for Italian eateries on the Las Vegas Strip.
Located on The Cromwell’s second story level, GIADA seats 260 guests and offer a private dining room for large parties.
The Cromwell isn’t just renowned cuisine by top celebrity chefs – check out our luxe boutique hotel rooms.
- Don't skip the bread basket filled with home-made focaccia and crispy lavosh.
- For a prime view of the Fountains of Bellagio show, ask for a window table.
- Vegan, gluten-free or dairy-free? Not a problem, just let your server know and they'll guide you through the menu options or whip you up something special, house-made gluten-free pasta included.
- Make sure to take a selfie on your way out in the photo booth.
- Can't decide what to order? Try the tasting menu for multi-course bites of all her specialties.
- Her personal spice presentation contains flavors such as lemon, sea salt, chili powder and basil to custom season your dishes.
Pronto offers De Laurentiis’ signature Italian fare with California influences in a fast, casual format. Enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner, made with fresh ingredients and prepared in a short time, perfect for guests on the go or those looking for a leisurely bite. A variety of seating is available from counter and bar seating to casual lounging.
Why You'll Love It
Marinated mushrooms with toasted almonds
Parmigiano Reggiano and prosciutto
Chicken marsala meatballs
Strawberry polenta waffles
Tenderloin sliders with zucchini scapecce
Citrus marinated olives