NIGHTLY SOCIAL HOUR
9 PM - 1 AM
• Don Julio
• Crown Royal
MARCH HOOPS ON THE STRIP
• $7 Miller Lite and Coors Light
• $8 Peroni drafts
• $12 Cocktails with Absolut, El Jimador or Crown
• $16 Absolut & Red Bull
• $29 Buckets of Coors Light or Miller Lite
ABOUT THIS CLASSY LAS VEGAS BAR
Invite your closest friends and spend an elegant evening at Bound, The Cromwell's sophisticated lobby bar. Located right between the hotel check-in and retail shop, Bound takes your Las Vegas bar experience to a new level of class. The subtle lighting and gold and dark tones create a warm, intimate feel. Plush seating and curtains surround the bar, providing an intimate vibe. Bound's crowning centerpiece is its chic circular bar.
The carefully-curated menu of Salvatore's signature cocktails features a wide variety, fit for every taste. For something different, try the Breakfast Martini. Inspired by his favorite breakfast staple, the Breakfast Martini cocktail is gin-based and mixed with the "finest orange marmalade," the same topping he uses for his toast. Sip and discover your own personal favorite.
Bound is also the location of the hotel’s mixology hour. Hotel guests are invited to join the mixologist’s at Bound to try complimentary samples of the bars extensive cocktail menu Friday and Saturday evenings from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Bound is now serving up live music and spirits nightly (from 9pm - 1am on Fridays and Saturdays and 9pm - 11pm Sunday through Thursday).
ABOUT FAMED MIXOLOGIST SALVATORE CALABRESE
At Bound, you're not just getting a drink in a fine setting. The bar menu is comprised of cocktails created by esteemed mixologist, Salvatore Calabrese. Considered one of the world's most respected bartenders, he has 30-plus years in the business, working in Italy and eventually having his own bar in London. Calabrese developed a reputation for his signature martini cocktail (which some say the best in the world) and a niche market for extra-special cognacs.
Calabrese is internationally-active within the industry and also judges national and international bartenders' competitions.
- For a citrus kick, try The Cromwell Fizz: This fine cocktail is comprised of Macallan Fine Oak Whiskey, lemon juice and orange bitters and topped with Moët & Chandon Impérial champagne.
- Unleash your inner bunny with The Bunny Bubbles. Made with raspberry puree and fresh pomegranate, the name draws inspiration from the most iconic centerfold models.
- Looking for a picker-upper? Calabrese created exclusive-to-Cromwell espresso cocktails, ideal for both night owls and early birds. These unique cocktails are served in a frozen traditional Italian Moka Pot. They also have clever names like Keep Me Awake Bro and Never Say Goodnight.
Why You'll Love It
Why You'll Love It
Bound is a "hidden gem inside the lobby of Las Vegas' Cromwell hotel on the Strip".
Best New Cocktails on The Strip