ABOUT THIS CLASSY LAS VEGAS BAR
Invite your closest friends and spend an elegant evening at Bound, The Cromwell's sophisticated lobby bar. Located right between the hotel check-in and retail shop, Bound takes your Las Vegas bar experience to a new level of class.
The subtle lighting and gold and dark tones draws a warm, intimate feel. Plush seating and curtains surround the bar, providing an intimate vibe. Lastly, Bound's crowning centerpiece is its chic circular bar.
Bound is now serving up live music and spirits nightly from 6pm - 10pm.
ABOUT FAMED MIXOLOGIST SALVATORE CALABRESE
At Bound, you're not just getting a drink in a fine setting. The bar menu is comprised of cocktails created by esteemed mixologist, Salvatore Calabrese. Considered one of the world's most respected bartenders, he has 30-plus years in the business, working in Italy and eventually having his own bar in London. Calabrese developed a reputation for his signature martini cocktail (which some say the best in the world) and a niche market for extra-special cognacs.
Calabrese is internationally-active within the industry and also judges national and international bartenders' competitions.
- The carefully-curated menu of Salvatore's signature cocktails features a wide variety, fit for every taste. Sip and discover your own personal favorite.
- Inspired by his favorite breakfast staple, the Breakfast Martini cocktail is gin-based and mixed with the "finest orange marmalade," the same topping he uses for his toast.
- Love sweet and sour? The Spicy Fifty combines the best of sweet and sour with a warm finish.
- For another citrus kick, try The Cromwell Fizz: This fine cocktail is comprised of Macallan Fine Oak Whiskey, lemon juice and orange bitters and topped with Moët & Chandon Impérial champagne.
- Unleash your inner bunny with The Bunny Bubbles. Made with raspberry puree and fresh pomegranate, the name draws inspiration from the most iconic centerfold models.
- Looking for a picker-upper? Calabrese created exclusive-to-Cromwell espresso cocktails, ideal for both night owls and early birds. These unique cocktails are served in a frozen traditional Italian Moka Pot. They also have clever names like Keep Me Awake Bro and Never Say Goodnight.
- Bound is also the host location of the hotel's welcome reception. Hotel guests are invited to join General Manager Karie Hall from 5-6 PM Friday and Saturday evenings for Moet and Chandon champagne.
- Variety Magazine: Bound is a "hidden gem inside the lobby of Las Vegas' Cromwell hotel on the Strip".