Bound Las Vegas Bar
Type of Activity
Currently ClosedWill Re-open in December 2018
For parties of 14 or more and private dining, please call 702-731-7778 or email Group Sales.
ABOUT THIS CLASSY LAS VEGAS BAR
Invite your closest friends and spend an elegant evening at Bound, The Cromwell's sophisticated lobby bar. Located right between the hotel check-in and retail shop, Bound takes your Las Vegas bar experience to a new level of class. The subtle lighting and gold and dark tones create a warm, intimate feel. Plush seating and curtains surround the bar, providing an intimate vibe. Bound's crowning centerpiece is its chic circular bar.
The carefully-curated menu of cocktails features a wide variety, fit for every taste. For something different, try the Breakfast Martini. Inspired by the breakfast staple, the Breakfast Martini cocktail is gin-based and mixed with the "finest orange marmalade." Sip and discover your own personal favorite.
Hungry? Text LVCROMWELL to 555-888 and follow the directions to order delicious bites delivered from eatwell straight to your table or the bar at Bound.
Football Season Specials
Bound will have football season decor and swag giveaways plus:
- Miller Lite and Coors Light featured pricing
- Spirits featured pricing
- Shots specials
- Beer combos that include pizza, wings and nachos
- For bourbon lovers, try The Bound Old Fashioned: This fine cocktail is comprised of Woodford Reserve bourbon, sugar cube, house-made brandied cherries and Angostura bitters.
- Unleash your inner bunny with The Bunny Bubbles. Made with raspberry puree and fresh pomegranate, the name draws inspiration from the most iconic centerfold models.
- Looking for something sweet and spicy? Don't miss The Spicy Fifty - crafted with Stoli Vanil vodka, elderflower syrup, fresh lime juice, honey syrup and chili pepper.
Why You'll Love It
Spicy Fifty - Signature Cocktail
Grace - Signature Cocktail
Blood & Sand - Signature Cocktail
Why You'll Love It
Bound is a "hidden gem inside the lobby of Las Vegas' Cromwell hotel on the Strip".
Best New Cocktails on The Strip