Things To Do In Las Vegas
Partying, drinking, swimming and shopping are some of the top things to do in Las Vegas. Enjoy all of these and more at The Cromwell. Dance night and day at Drai's, shop at Curios or sip mixology cocktails at upscale lounges Bound and Interlude.
- NightlifeThe luxurious 65,000-square-foot Drai’s Beachclub Nightclub offers both an indoor and outdoor rooftop party experience.
- Property FeatureLooking for the best places to watch football in Las Vegas? Look no further than The Cromwell!
- NightlifeLocated across from the concierge desk near hotel registration, Bound is the perfect place to enjoy unique cocktails any time of the day.
- PromotionsWant to do Las Vegas in VIP style? Book The Cromwell All-Access Package to get $100 in dining credit at Giada, in-room movie credit, two drinks at Bound, a VIP escort to the front of the line at Drai’s Nightclub, and more!
- NightlifeEnjoy the boutique hotel’s glamorous vibe at Interlude. One side offers electronic gaming tables while the other is solely a posh Las Vegas lounge experience.
- NightlifeThe excitement doesn’t have to stop when Drai’s Beachclub Nightclub closes. Located in The Cromwell’s basement level, this posh Las Vegas after-hours club is the hot spot for party-goers craving see-and-be-seen action.
- Property FeatureCrowned by its stunning High Roller observation wheel attraction, The LINQ Promenade features an array of specialty shops, restaurants and nightlife experiences in a buzzing district centered between Flamingo and The LINQ Hotel & Casino.
- ShoppingCurios, The Cromwell’s unique gift retail shop is unlike any other Las Vegas shopping experience. It carries everything from jewelry and gourmet food to whimsical accessories and vintage electronics.
Mixology HourAs a welcome to The Cromwell, all hotel guests are invited to a special mixology hour at Bound from 5 to 6 PM Friday and Saturday evenings for complimentary samples from the bar's comprehensive and delicious cocktail menu.
- Property FeatureThe upscale Cromwell Las Vegas boutique hotel continually elevates guest experiences with its latest VIP-style feature, eKey. This advanced mobile technology allows guests to enter their hotel room using their iPhone.
- GolfWhen you stay, you can connect with the green by booking a tee time at one of our top-rated golf courses, Rio Secco and Cascata Golf, both located just minutes away from the Las Vegas Strip.