PetStay resorts each have the following pet policy:
- Dogs are the only animals allowed under the PetStay program.
- Dogs staying at any of the participating hotels must weigh 50 pounds or less each and be present at the time of check- in.
- Up to 2 dogs per room are allowed
- Dogs are permitted to walk through designated common areas while on a leash and accompanied by the owner.
- Check in time for PetStay rooms is 4pm. Dog owners must be prepared to accommodate your dogs until your room is ready.
- Dogs must be in a crate/kennel when left unattended in the room.
- Dogs must be kenneled or out of the room during housekeeping. (Housekeeping may be scheduled at your convenience, but housekeeping must be allowed to service your guest room at a minimum of every other day.)
- Kennels are available for rent at many properties. The hotel front desk may be contacted for crate rental fees and availability.
- To assure the comfort of all of our guests, dogs which are excessively loud will need to be removed and boarded off property at the owner's expense.
- Credit Card is required for deposit and upon arrival for all Pet Stay rooms.
Hotel room rates for owners traveling with a dog are competitively priced as a per night upgrade for designated pet-friendly hotel accommodations.
Looking to book a pet-friendly hotel in Las Vegas? Visit our Las Vegas Pet-Friendly Hotel FAQ page.
How to Book
To book a room at a PetStay resort in Las Vegas visit www.caesars.com and select the 'PetStay' room type from the listing of available accommodations. Or, dial (800) 427-7247 to reserve today.