1. What do you mean when you say the property will be “transitioned” to Dreamscape Companies?
a. The Rio will no longer be part of Caesars Entertainment or the Caesars Rewards program once the transition is complete on October 2, 2023.
b. Caesars and Dreamscape Companies are working collaboratively to ensure a smooth transition for guests and team members.
2. When will the Rio be transitioned?
a. We expect the transition to be completed by October 2, 2023. Caesars and Dreamscape are working collaboratively with the Nevada Gaming Commission to develop a timeline that does not interrupt gaming and adheres to all the required regulations.
3. How will the transition affect me?
a. The Rio Las Vegas will remain open during the transition. Your Caesars Rewards Tier Status, Reward Credits, and benefits WILL REMAIN INTACT and ƒwill continue to be valid at the Rio Las Vegas until the transition on October 2, 2023.
4. Will the Rio Las Vegas be a part of the Caesars Rewards program?
a. Once the transition occurs, Rio Las Vegas will have its own rewards program called Rio Rewards, and Rio Las Vegas will no longer be part of the Caesars Rewards Program
5. Will I still receive my Tier benefits associated with Caesars Rewards?
a. Yes. Your Caesars Rewards Tier Status, Reward Credits, and benefits WILL REMAIN INTACT and will continue to be valid at the Rio Las Vegas until the transition on October 2, 2023.
b. After the transition your Caesars Rewards Tier Status, Reward Credits, and benefits will still be valid at the nearly 50 properties in the Caesars Entertainment network, excluding the Rio Las Vegas.
6. When will my Caesars Rewards benefits no longer be valid at the Rio Las Vegas?
a. Your Caesars Rewards benefits will continue to be valid at the Rio Las Vegas and you will continue to earn Tier Status, Reward Credits, comps, and additional perks as usual until the Rio Las Vegas transition occurs on October 2, 2023. After the transition, your Caesars Rewards Tier Status, Reward Credits, and benefits will still be valid at the nearly 50 properties in the Caesars Entertainment network, excluding the Rio Las Vegas.
7. I have accumulated a lot of Caesars Rewards Tier Credits this year and was well on my way to a higher Tier Status. Will I be able to keep my Tier Status?
a. Yes, your Tier Score will remain intact and be honored at all Caesars Rewards properties during the transition.
b. Your Tier Score and other Caesars Rewards benefits remain with Caesars and will not transfer to the Rio Rewards loyalty program. What will happen to my Reward Credits balance?
c. Your Reward Credit balance will remain intact under the Caesars Rewards program and will not expire as long as you earn one Reward Credit every six months. You will be able to use your Reward Credits at all Caesars Entertainment properties, excluding Rio Las Vegas.
8. Will the offers I have earned from the Rio Las Vegas still be valid?
a. All marketing offers from The Rio Las Vegas will continue to be valid through the communicated expiration dates on the offers.
b. You will also receive new offers from The Rio Rewards loyalty program once the transition is complete.
9. Will I still have the same host, and will my favorite team members still be there?
a. The on-property hosts and all your favorite team members will remain the same through the transition and you can continue to reach out to them. Rio Las Vegas will have a new Casino Host team.
10. Where can I find additional information or learn more about /Rio Rewards loyalty program and its benefits?
a. Please visit www.riolasvegas.com
11. Where can I find additional information or learn more about Caesars?
a. Please visit www.caesarscorporate.com
We realize many of our guests will have questions surrounding this transition. If you are unable to find an answer to your question above, please send us an email at https://www.caesars.com/corporate and we guarantee you will receive a prompt response.