Coronavirus Guest Information
With the gradual easing of travel restrictions, Caesars Bluewaters Dubai is ready and continues to welcome guests, promising a memorable and safe stay. Caesars has put in place The Chariot Program to ensure a healthy experience and the highest of standards and procedures in place surrounding COVID-19. The resort has been awarded the prestigious Bureau Veritas’ SafeGuard label, which recognises our luxury five-star resort is following the highest of safety and hygiene measures.
We thank you in advance for trusting, investing and remaining confident in Caesars Bluewaters Dubai and our efforts to manage this situation as effectively as possible. In response to the evolving developments, we want to share an update with you on what precautions we have put in place to support you and your travel plans and ensure a healthy stay at Caesars Bluewaters Dubai.
- All guests, employees and third-party suppliers undergo temperature screenings on arrival to ensure a healthy and safe environment.
- All social distancing regulations issued by Dubai authorities are enforced:
- Resort – Guests must maintain a distance of 2-meters from other guests and wear masks in all public areas.
- Restaurants – Restaurants have been adapted and reflect more private style seating arrangements.
- Private Beach – Sunbeds are arranged 2-meters apart with a 4-meter distance between other guests.
- We are reinforcing training procedures to ensure cleaning processes are implemented properly and thoroughly by all relevant employees.
- For guests, we are providing additional hand sanitizer dispensers across the resort in high traffic areas.
- We are increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting regularly and thoroughly in all public areas, as well as back-of-house to the highest standards and with particular attention to high-touch surfaces.
- If an employee appears to be suffering from flu-like symptoms, they will be asked to promptly seek medical attention and remain at home until they are completely free of symptoms.
- We are encouraging guests who are ill to seek immediate medical attention and to avoid public exposure. We have established protocols to help guests get the medical attention they may need, with assistance also being provided by the hotel paramedic.
We recognise that these are unsettling times and our team is here to answer any questions and support in any way we can. Whether you are travelling now or in the future, Caesars Bluewaters Dubai is ready to welcome you.