Coronavirus Guest Information
In these uncertain and challenging times, Caesars Bluewaters Dubai wants to reassure you that the health and safety of our guests remains our highest priority.
Caesars Bluewaters Dubai continues to work closely with the Dubai Health Authority and Ministry of Health and Prevention, as well as strictly adhering to guidance from both the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous.
We thank you in advance for trusting, investing and remaining confident in Caesars Bluewaters Dubai and our efforts to manage this situation as effectively as possible. In response to the evolving developments, we want to share an update with you on what precautions we have put in place to support you and your travel plans and ensure a healthy stay at Caesars Bluewaters Dubai.
- All guests, employees and third-party suppliers undergo temperature screenings on arrival to ensure a healthy and safe environment.
- All social distancing regulations issued by Dubai authorities are enforced:
- Resort – Guests must maintain a distance of 2-meters from other guests, Unfortunately, all kinds of gatherings or parties are not allowed. Masks must always be worn in all public areas by both guests and colleagues.
- Restaurants – Restaurants have been adapted and will reflect more private style seating arrangements, at only 30% capacity. A maximum of 4 guests is allowed per table and children between the ages of 3-12 years old as well as elderly over 60 years old will not be admitted. Age restrictions do not apply to Guests in Residence.
- Private Beach – Sunbeds are arranged 2-meters apart with a 4-meter distance between other guests. A maximum of 5 family members are permitted in one group. The wearing of masks on the beach is mandatory.
- We are reinforcing training procedures to ensure cleaning processes are implemented properly and thoroughly by all relevant employees.
- For guests, we are providing additional hand sanitizer dispensers across the resort in high traffic areas.
- We are increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting regularly and thoroughly in all public areas, as well as back-of-house to the highest standards and with particular attention to high-touch surfaces.
- If an employee appears to be suffering from flu-like symptoms, they will be asked to promptly seek medical attention and remain at home until they are completely free of symptoms.
- We are encouraging guests who are ill to seek immediate medical attention and to avoid public exposure. We have established protocols to help guests get the medical attention they may need, with assistance also being provided by the hotel paramedic.
We recognise that these are unsettling times and our team is here to answer any questions and support in any way we can. Whether you are travelling now or in the future, Caesars Bluewaters Dubai is ready to welcome you.