- Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Membership is free.
- Must be of legal age to participate and valid government-issued photo identification for proof
of age required to obtain a Total Rewards card.
- The benefits of the program are intended for the use of the person(s) listed on the account.
- Total Rewards cards may be used to track play and accumulate Reward Credits by the
- Total Rewards cards are non-transferable, the property of Harrah's Operating Company, Inc
(Harrah's) and must be returned upon request of Harrah's.
- Harrah's is not responsible for lost or stolen cards, including any resulting misuse.
- Reward Credits can be accumulated and redeemed at any Harrah's, Caesars, Horseshoe,
Bally's, Flamingo, Grand Casino, Harveys, Imperial Palace, Paris, Rio, Sheraton Casino or
- Reward Credits are awarded for all tracked slot, table, keno, bingo, race track and race
sports betting, where applicable.
- Reward Credits may also be earned by visiting retail outlets at participating properties.*
One Reward Credit will be earned for every $1.00 spent. This includes tax and may include
service charges, depending on the outlet. It does not include tips or comps. Tips added to
large dining parties will be considered a service charge. Retail outlets include participating
hotels, spas, food and beverage outlets, bars, nightclubs, and retail shops.** Reward Credits
will be awarded for whole dollars only. Any remaining cents will be truncated to the tenth,
and will then count towards your next Reward Credit. Reward Credits received based
upon retail spend are not eligible for entries or prizes for promotions, tournaments or any other
drawings, sweepstakes, contests, etc.
- It is the responsibility of the player to ensure his/her Total Rewards card is inserted properly in
the machine when playing slots, and to ensure that a supervisor is aware of play when playing
tables, keno, race/sports betting or other games.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure retail outlet cashiers are handed their Total
Rewards card when settling a purchase.
- All Reward Credit accumulations are subject to review and verification.
- Harrah's uses reasonable efforts to track a participant's average bet and length of play;
however, as a condition of receiving Reward Credits for table games play, keno, race/sports
betting, or other non-slot games, participants agree that such Reward Credits are granted
based on the personal observation of Harrah's employees, which is subject to error. The
determination of Harrah's shall be final with respect to any discrepancies.
- Management reserves the right to adjust account status due to computer error, machine
malfunction, operator error, fraud or other misuse of the Total Rewards card.
- Reward Credits are redeemable for items on the Rewards Menu and have no cash value.
- All redemptions are final unless otherwise allowed at the sole discretion of Harrah's.
- Reward Credit balances are non-transferable including death and divorce.
- Reward Credits are valid as long as at least one (1) Reward Credit is obtained every six (6)
months. If no Reward Credits are obtained within a six-month period, the entire Reward Credit
account balance will expire.
- Players must show valid photo identification in order to redeem Reward Credits.
- Players agree to allow the use of their name and likeness for promotions/advertising and
announcements without compensation where permitted.
- Harrah's engages in strategic relationships, which may result in the earning of Bonus Reward
Credits that are deposited into a player's comp account.
- All decisions regarding the interpretation of rules, eligibility, etc. for this program lie solely with
Harrah's whose decisions are final.
- Harrah's reserves the right to modify or cancel this program at any time, for any reason, subject
to any applicable regulatory approval, provided that such modification shall not, as of the date
of such modification, materially alter or change any participant's reward(s) already earned
- Harrah's reserves the right to revoke or deny application for membership if the individual has
not complied with the program in any manner inclusive of the Rules and misuse of the Total
- Individuals who are excluded from casino facilities, including through a government program,
by their own request, or those excluded at the sole discretion of Harrah's, are not eligible.
- Total Rewards program not available at Bally's Tunica or Imperial Palace Biloxi
- Additional rules and regulations are available upon request at the Total Rewards Center or on
line at www.totalrewards.com.
- By participating in this program, participants agree to the rules and regulations.
*Not available at Harrah's Chester or Harrah's Rincon.
**A complete list of qualified outlets is available at the Total Rewards Center.