Bugsy & Meyer's Steakhouse
Thursday - Monday5 PM - 10 PM (Last reservation taken at 9:30pm)
Closed for a Private Event on February 7th
For private dining and groups of 14 or more, please call Group Sales at 866-733-5827 or fill out an inquiry form.
About Bugsy & Meyer's
Introducing the latest addition to the “Forever Fabulous” Flamingo Las Vegas, the all-new Bugsy & Meyer’s Steakhouse will transport guests back to the resort’s vintage roots while serving a fresh and intriguing steakhouse experience in a modern way.
Guests will be transported from the moment they arrive, as they enter through the “bakery” façade and past the dry aged meat cooler, giving the illusion of discreetly entering through the back as many did decades ago. Once inside the steakhouse proper, an eye-catching dining experience awaits. In collaboration with designers Studio K Creative out of Chicago and renowned designer Jonathan Adler, the restaurant boasts a variety of atmospheres, including the main bar, patio dining, the bustling main dining room, three private dining rooms and a raw bar.
Tucked away past the dining room is the speakeasy, The Count Room, serving cocktails and small plates in an intimate setting.
Bugsy & Meyer’s Steakhouse is a one-of-a-kind destination steakhouse, much like its resort’s origins, in menu, design and atmosphere. Bugsy and Meyer would approve.
- Starters: Scallop Ceviche, Avo Crab or Cuban Inspired Lobster Roll
- Meats : 60 Day, Dry Age Bone-In Rib Eye 20oz, Rib Eye Cap and Dry Age New York
- Steak Toppers: Bacon & Eggs on Toast
- Fish: Fresh Dover Sole Meuniere
- Sides: Ask Your Server for the Heater
Old Fashioned Beverage Cart Experience
The Old Fashioned beverage cart experience features an interactive presentation by a skilled mixologist where guests can choose their libation, citrus, syrup and bitters to create an old fashioned unique to their taste. *Due to covid restrictions, or beverage cart is not tableside, however our bartender is delighted to serve any beverage from this offering!
- Libation options include variety of rums, bourbons, mezcals and brandies.
- Citrus options include grapefruit, orange or Meyer lemon citrus peel.
- Syrup options include five-spiced organic maple, vanilla bean infused tamarind or honey ginger syrup.
- Bitters options include grapefruit, orange, barrel-spiced or aromatic.
Why You'll Love It
Surf n' Turf
The Bobby Burns
Apple Brandy Crusta
Leather Antique (Smoked)