FLAMINGO LAS VEGAS RESTAURANTS
At The Flamingo, experience the many tastes of paradise, right in the Las Vegas Strip.
Where else can you enjoy Caribbean-inspired fare, sample exotic tastes of the sea and have views of flamingos- all in one place? Explore these truly one of a kind dining experiences at these Flamingo Las Vegas restaurants.
- UpscaleMouthwatering steaks from Aspen Ridge Farms in Colorado are the centerpiece of Center Cut, the classic Flamingo Las Vegas steakhouse.
- BuffetAt Paradise Garden Buffet you can feast on cuisines from around the world while watching the wildlife in the Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel and Casino’s habitat.
- CasualLook for your lost shaker of salt over a Cheeseburger in Paradise and dive into the signature Volcano Nachos at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville restaurant at Flamingo Las Vegas.
- CasualBeach Club Bar and Grill is a seasonal poolside spot offering snacks and lunch poolside at the Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel and Casino’s Beach Club.
- CasualGet loose, get loud and get fun at Carlos ’n Charlie’s, the Mexican casual restaurant’s first West Coast location, at this Las Vegas restaurant.
- Quick BitesThe Flamingo Food Court puts together Las Vegas restaurants including Johnny Rockets, Bonanno’s Pizzeria, Pan Asian Express and L.A. Subs & Salads.
- Quick BitesEnjoy an array of premium coffee both hot and frozen, espresso, cappuccino, mochas, lattes, tea, and smoothies that are perfectly paired with a bag of fresh melt-in-your-mouth mini donuts.
- Quick BitesLocated between our steakhouse Center Cut and the Habitat Elevator bank, Café To Go Express is conveniently open 24 hours a day with a wide offering of food.