ABOUT THIS LAS VEGAS COMEDY SHOW
Wildly entertaining for both kids and kids at heart, Jeff Civillico combines high energy, physical comedy, world-class juggling and action-packed stunts in his popular early eventing Las Vegas show.
This is one Vegas show not to be missed. After all, it's not every day you get to see someone juggling bizarre objects like a 9-pound bowling ball, knife and an apple (all at once!), or balancing a 12-foot ladder while riding a unicycle. Who does that? This guy.
Along with daring on-stage moves, the Vegas entertainer's witty banter and likeable personality keep the show fun for everyone. If you're called up on stage, consider yourself lucky – you'll be right in the midst of his amazing, one-of-a-kind tricks. This family-friendly Vegas production even includes a nightclub-inspired segment, a perfect kickoff for those ready for a night out in town.
There are several points you'll love about this Las Vegas show, but it all ends with the same result. You'll leave in a happy, giddy mood. Since it's not your average, run-of-the-mill production you'll experience something different every time.
ABOUT JEFF CIVILLICO
One of the youngest headliners on the Las Vegas Strip, Civillico has performed everywhere from Disney resorts to the White House. And while Civillico may be an award-winning juggler, first and foremost he's an all-star comedian. He started juggling as a medium to connect with his audience.
Before his Las Vegas headliner days, the Pennsylvania-born entertainer attended Georgetown University, participated in an all-male a capella group and graduated with a degree in theology. He started performing in Vegas in 2009 and three years later, the budding performer opened his show inside The LINQ Hotel and Casino.
Inspired by comedy legends like Steve Martin and Jim Carrey, Civillico's comedy is heavily based on improvisation, physical stunts and wit.
- Named “2015 Entertainer of the Year” by Vegas Inc.
- Awarded Best of Las Vegas for “Best Bargain Show” (2014) and “Best Family Attraction” (2015) by Las Vegas Review Journal
- Labeled one of the "Top 10 Things to Do in Las Vegas" by Total Vegas Guide
- Las Vegas Magazine named the show "#1 Place to Kick it with the Kids in Las Vegas”
- Named “Favorite Vegas Celebrity of 2013 and 2014” by Vegas Chatter
- Family-friendly afternoon show with something for everyone
- Action-packed stunts
- Hilarious physical comedy
- Audience participation
- Unique juggling acts, consisting of bowling balls and knives
Orders of 10 or more can contact the group sales department at (866) 574-3851 or send an email.